If Arizona wins tonight and finishes in the top 10

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
I think that win proves that we could’ve been pretty damn good, but we had a lot of “don’t give a 17” on our team. Injuries hurt us for sure as well.

As the season progressed we had an increasing amount of quit in our players.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Just looked back at the stats, and yeah de Laura threw 4 ints against a defense that was inept at getting them. They gave it away, and we sucked the whole season. 17 it

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
I think that win proves that we could’ve been pretty damn good, but we had a lot of “don’t give a 17” on our team. Injuries hurt us for sure as well.

The offense was the *****....

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Watching these QBs throw Swing passes to RBs is a treat after what we had to watch on that play all season. Amazing watching QBs lead the RB up field instead of throwing it behind him and making him contort his body to catch it or making him jump and reach for it giving the defenders time to bust up the blocker and make a TFL. These backs catch the ball and have 5 to .7 yards before contact because of the immediate quick throws in design plays rather than late in the play safety valves and dump downs like State had. I would imagine Lebby will not tolerate continues throws that disrupt the design of the play.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
When we beat a team that is ranked in the top 10 the week of our matchup… sps: “but what were they ranked at the end of the season?!?”

when we beat a team that finished the year in the top 10… sps: “yea but they must have not been as good when we played them because they were only ranked that high later”

paraphrasing. Obviously. Don’t ask me for references.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Zach Arnett will have more wins against teams that finished ranked in the top 10 in his 11 games as head coach than Dan Mullen had in 9 years.
I forgot that wins against top ten teams only count if they make it back to the top ten by the end of the season.

Reactions: mcdawg22

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I forgot that wins against top ten teams only count if they make it back to the top ten by the end of the season.
IMO, that's fair. Look no further than 2014. LSU, Auburn, aTm were all ranked in the top 10 when we beat them. All of them were actually 8-win teams. They were top 10 when we played them due to circumstances and perception.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Heck they went 10-3 and two of their losses were in OT. They were a whisker away from an 11-1 regular season.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

No that proves that Arizona’s coach had the wrong QB playing.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login