If Bobo is our OC - even though I'm not a fan of the hire - once he's ours...

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
It would be the most meh hire possible. Harsin fired him from Auburn for God’s sake.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Whether it’s true or not, I don’t know, but the Bobo to State rumor is definitely picking up some internet smoke

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Couldn't get an OC gig after AU so he goes to UGA as an Advisor. Naw, hell naw. He's washed up. Retread. We need Fresh Meat.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
loop spoilers GIF

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Major disappointment if that's the direction of our offense. I was worried about us giving the reigns to this much inexperience l. I thought it was quick and emotional thing to do. But I understood the reasoning being keeping class together and some staff together. But that being said if we got rid of staff to hire bobo that's just inexperience and going in the wrong direction. Hell I would rather call Dan Mullen back than bobo. I would have rather gone a search for head coach if that is where arnett is taking us. Defensive coaches are great because you can change offenses if it's not working but a lot of get fired because it's hard to get the right offense and build it with recruits if you are changing offenses every year. If it's bobo I'm pretty sure arnett will be fired in two years. I have that much faith in bobo because he's terrible.

Reactions: Chucksizzle

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I ordered a medium rare fillet and was served crock pot roast. It’s good, but could’ve been so much better…

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
It would be the most meh hire possible. Harsin fired him from Auburn for God’s sake.
Harsin was fired also, four games into the next season. He is an offensive analysist at Ga. Which says Kirby has some respect for him.
I don't know if he is a good choice for us or not.

Last edited:

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
he's ours and I will support him. No reason to whine about it once the ink is dry.
Welcome to Croom 2.0.

Different offense, but just as exciting. Zero percent chance of success.

Huge strike one for Arnett. Literally any of the rumored names would have been better than Bobo. How this guy keeps getting hired is the big mystery here.

squintdawg

Jun 4, 2003
he's ours and I will support him. No reason to whine about it once the ink is dry.
If that dude is our OC - I’m done with MSU football for a while. Arnett will have a short tenure too. No excuse not to find a young innovative OC. Pure laziness!

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Listen, guys, it's gonna be fine. It's not that bad to go 6 and 7 every year with the occasional 5 and 8. We lived thru it before. At least those pre Mullen fans.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I will not. Instead I will call for the firing of him and everybody associated with him. Arnett, Bracky, the male cheerleader. 17 them all.

Reactions: beachbumdawg

Chucksizzle

Dec 17, 2022
Welcome to Croom 2.0.

Different offense, but just as exciting. Zero percent chance of success.

Huge strike one for Arnett. Literally any of the rumored names would have been better than Bobo. How this guy keeps getting hired is the big mystery here.
I don’t think it’s bobo. But I do think it’s going to be a pro style ground and pound offense.

Chucksizzle

Dec 17, 2022
Those of you who hated the Air Raid and bashed Leach at every opportunity, here you go.
It’s going to be the anti air raid or ground and pound. I don’t care what system is run as long as the end result is a win. However, it’s much easier to throw or finesse your way around sec defensive lines than run through them If you have less talent and money in my humble opinion.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login