If Georgia Tech can beat FSU, State can beat __________________

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
First game of the year always leads to over exaggerations. Yall remember when TAMU beat the **** out of some team only to be trash. That was a long time ago now but happens every year. That's why I hate preseason rankings. Sometimes the team is over rated.

Reactions: [email protected]

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
i am not willing to say anything. Who knows what we got. Missouri went from six wins to eleven wins because of the portal. I am not sure about defense but the offense is going to put up some points. GT has several G5 lineman man handling those Bama and GA transfers. We probably have talent on the defense, but I am not sure about coaching. Everyone needs a chance, but this guy has always been a position coach I believe. The CO DC was DC for Memphis. That might help.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
College football has like 4 or so teams and the rest is a guess now. The portal has created parity outside those guys.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Whorns.

My son is a good luck charm, and we’ll be there. Plus, they are more often than not paper tigers.

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
I have said it many times before but I’ll say it again. People are buying way too much into Mizz. They lost a lot and while they return a QB and WR that’s not enough for them to be a top 10 team. Especially when you add in they won 4 games by a TD or less last year. Lost 6 off that defense last year, there best transfer on defense is out for the year, the DC is now at LSU. They have an easy schedule but I don’t think they are as fortunate this year as 23.
And yes people are under valuing our talent level. Mizz UF and AR are games that we could possibly win.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I have said it many times before but I’ll say it again. People are buying way too much into Mizz. They lost a lot and while they return a QB and WR that’s not enough for them to be a top 10 team. Especially when you add in they won 4 games by a TD or less last year. Lost 6 off that defense last year, there best transfer on defense is out for the year, the DC is now at LSU. They have an easy schedule but I don’t think they are as fortunate this year as 23.
And yes people are under valuing our talent level. Mizz UF and AR are games that we could possibly win.
I've been trying to get this across. Mizzou is a house of cards this year and last year was a rare special season for them

Reactions: Bulldawg77

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
I've been trying to get this across. Mizzou is a house of cards this year and last year was a rare special season for them
I’m not saying it’s an automatic W for us but the game is definitely in play for us. Those that think it’s an L probably also felt FSU was gonna beat GT by two TDs .

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login