If Howland was still our coach…

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The difference being not having enough gas to finish off the last 2 games vs having it. These games come back to help or haunt when selection time comes. We've been seeing the haunt too many times in recent memory.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Marquette and Utah are soft? WTF are you talking about?

Marquette could be a bubble team if they improve. Its probably going to be a long year for Utah.

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
3-3 with a heavy chance of 2-4…we would have gotten up early less then **** the bed late. It was time for him to go and JC made one of this best hires before he was excommunicated

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Howland with this team? 5 and 1
(We lose to Marquette and win the consolation game)

Howland without this team. Tolu leaves, DJ leaves, no Reed, McNair, Davis... 3 and 3

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022

Marquette could be a bubble team if they improve. Its probably going to be a long year for Utah.
No way we start the season beating the Dog schit outta the teams we played early on under Howland. 17 those pre-season Ute predictions because That Was Based on LAST 17ING YEAR! They had just beat GA Tech whose generally no hoops pushovers. I'm confident that our FG % will improve and when it does, I'm seeing a NCAA Tourney Invite. If you can't see a Total 180 from last year, you are blind.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I don’t know that Utah is very good but Marquette is definitely a quality team.
Add about 6-7% to our weak a$$ed FG% and we blow the doors off Utah and I think our FG% is gonna improve. Defensive intensity and execution is something you either have or you don't. Missing easy buckets is something that has a much higher likelihood of improving than Great D.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Add about 6-7% to our weak a$$ed FG% and we blow the doors off Utah and I think our FG% is gonna improve. Defensive intensity and execution is something you either have or you don't. Missing easy buckets is something that has a much higher likelihood of improving than Great D.

Near the end of the game free throw shooting was dead even.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login