If I was Kirby Smart, I would give my team

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Lining up a D-line that will play in the NFL, they should bull rush us for 3 straight downs to start the game. The rest of the game they can take off and rogers will be skiddish. Love him, but that's just what I'm seeing. He gets happy feet and his accuracy is way off when he thinks they are coming for him.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Lining up a D-line that will play in the NFL, they should bull rush us for 3 straight downs to start the game. The rest of the game they can take off and rogers will be skiddish. Love him, but that's just what I'm seeing. He gets happy feet and his accuracy is way off when he thinks they are coming for him.
you aren’t wrong. we Played hard against Alabama on the road, I expect that effort and more at home.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
If this is the action our LT does all game like he did against Auburn then he will need happy feet.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login