If it is Lebby....two things

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
1) I have to think Selmon is well enough connected and liked at OU that if Lebby has a huge downside someone would have
"put a bug in his ear" to beware.
2) I/we now all know we made a hasty decision on Arnett but I still applaud us taking care of business and not dragging a s s
on this hire.

edited to add: trying to post between these pop ups sucks

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
#3... I feel like every time we mention his name, it should be followed with "Not That There's Anything Wrong With That."

"Mississippi State's Lebby licked them good today, not that there's anything wrong with that "
If he ever gets fired, you need a cocktail called When the Lebby Breaks

edit: Lebby Have One More, this could go on but won’t get any better

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If it is I will be happily more optimistic than I was before. What I have learned about this coach points to a person who brings excitement to his players. We will be more successful if they are the ones who are more confident than we are. I will support whoever we have. I hope I can just have faith in them a lot longer than the previous coach.

MedDawg

Apr 24, 2009
If he ever gets fired, you need a cocktail called When the Lebby Breaks

edit: Lebby Have One More, this could go on but won’t get any better
When he gets fired "Gave a Chevy to the Lebby and the Lebby was dry".

I'm excited to get Lebby. When first we fired Arnett he was my initial #1 for head coach. I moved toward sitting head coaches, but I'll be extremely happy with Lebby.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
1) I have to think Selmon is well enough connected and liked at OU that if Lebby has a huge downside someone would have
"put a bug in his ear" to beware.
2) I/we now all know we made a hasty decision on Arnett but I still applaud us taking care of business and not dragging a s s
on this hire.

edited to add: trying to post between these pop ups sucks
This wasn't his decision only, likely several folks, including Keenum settled on Lebby.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
This wasn't his decision only, likely several folks, including Keenum settled on Lebby.
I understand that completely . I just think that there are enough OU insiders in the know that want Selmon to succeed here that someone would have warned him if they saw a problem and he would have informed Keenum et all

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Lebby ax you a question?
Office Boss GIF by Amazon Prime Video

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
When he gets fired "Gave a Chevy to the Lebby and the Lebby was dry".

I'm excited to get Lebby. When first we fired Arnett he was my initial #1 for head coach. I moved toward sitting head coaches, but I'll be extremely happy with Lebby.
Who would have ever thought that Buddy Holly would have been pulled into a sports thread on a Six Pack Speak. Crazy most of the Y's and Z's don't even know who that song is about and who Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and The Big Bopper are.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Who would have ever thought that Buddy Holly would have been pulled into a sports thread on a Six Pack Speak. Crazy most of the Y's and Z's don't even know who that song is about and who Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and The Big Bopper are.
Chantilly Lace is a helluva drug. Heeeeelllllooooo laaaaaaady

edit: and I was born in the late 80’s.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login