If Randy and Ben don't pull that cob out their ***

muddawgs33

Aug 28, 2007
and start shooting the ball like they can, we will be heading home after the 1st round. Because I would expect whoever we play, will play a zone and make us hit shots. If they don't, then they deserve to lose. </p>

Columbus Dawg

Feb 23, 2008
Our guards shot 7-35 tonight. We could combat that zone by opening up the game with some pressure defense and picking up full court or 3 quarter's court, but Stans refuses to do it.

Oct 14, 2007
Everyone here wants to act like Randy was the only one shooting up bricks, when the truth is ALL our guards have been shooting bricks the last few games. As I told a buddy earlier today when talking about last night's game: If Ben & Randy had been in a boat in the middle of the Pacific and both fell out, I don't think either would have hit water. They are both as cold as they've been all season, and it's the difference in our play right now. We don't have a consistent third scoring option, so teams collapse on Chuck and force Jamont to give it up, daring someone else to beat them. And right now, no one has been able to do that. That must change, and quickly, if we won't to do any better than one and done in the Dance. And we better damn well figure out how to attack a zone better than pass around the perimeter, jack up a 3.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login