If the team that showed up in the 2nd half...

M

MsuD00D

However, the team has coasted through 3 games to struggle to a 2-1 record against NIT worthy competition. The staff damn sure better do something different that what they've allowed to go on so far this postseason.

An Oregon team consisting of a Jason Harrison clone, a couple of overweight forwards, and Steven Hill's twin brother ran circles around our guys for about 25-30 minutes. Memphis is going to look like a track team compared to Oregon.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
MsuD00D said:
However, the team has coasted through 3 games to struggle to a 2-1 record against NIT worthy competition. The staff damn sure better do something different that what they've allowed to go on so far this postseason.

An Oregon team consisting of a Jason Harrison clone, a couple of overweight forwards, and Steven Hill's twin brother ran circles around our guys for about 25-30 minutes. Memphis is going to look like a track team compared to Oregon.

Oregon is actually a pretty quick team. I dont think they are as quick as Memphis but you act like there were a bunch of linemen running around out there
</p>

Mar 18, 2007
I would say they have decent speed... They seemed alot quicker because you had five guys running down the court to set up behind the arc... Nobody was hardly even setting up in the post... Therefore, they appeared much quicker than they really were... Certainly just my opinion...

thunderclap

Feb 25, 2008
and we have a good shot. Just knock down a couple here and there. I'd send Jamont, Barry, and Ben to a gym somewhere today. All day.

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
Would be good to have Swat and Rhodes at that level. Everybody else needs to step it up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login