If this is the beginning of a giant enema...

TheTickler

Nov 15, 2005
at MSU, hopefully they'll wash out that douche of a new AD, the unqualified turd who somehow got the fundraising position in the alumni association, the titty dawg's coach, and ron polk at the same time.

alternatennis2

Jun 5, 2008
except i like the new AD (because its not LT).... tit dawgs and cholk need to go, and may I add for my own personal opinion, Ole miss kicks our *** in tennis every year now, so new tennis men and women coaches too!

MSUCE99

Nov 15, 2005
hopefully they'll wash out that douche of a new AD, the unqualified turd who somehow got the fundraising position in the alumni association, the titty dawg's coach, and ron polk at the same time.
I think that if the "they" that drove out that former general (in the military branch that never incurs any combat casualties) were interested in getting rid of Fanning and/or Polk, they would have done it sometime over the last 13 years or so. They've had ample opportunities.

I expect you'll be disappointed.

patdog

May 28, 2007
From all I've seen about him, he's very qualified having spent most of his career at Oregon, Oregon State and Kentucky (3 much more successful athletic departments than ours). As for Fanning and Polk. I don't care about the former and I've long since given up hope the latter will be leaving any time soon. The miracle weekend in Tallahassee bought him another 5 years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login