If we can’t afford Equestrian, maybe MSU should invest in this…

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Apple TV+

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
There's actually a gif out there showing a one of these high horse girls making a high jump just straight on that is probably higher than I could make at this point even if I tried to use high jump form.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
There's actually a gif out there showing a one of these high horse girls making a high jump just straight on that is probably higher than I could make at this point even if I tried to use high jump form.

That looks higher than the actual horses usually jump.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It's rare for me to be surprised that any particular activity is popular with a segment of people.

Color me surprised...

Reactions: Darryl Steight

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
My kids used to do this with other girls at the barn when they were 5 thru 10 years old. Some mini jump standards and rails were made and after lessons they would run around jumping like they were horses.

I can't believe this is being done by adults.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

That's a puissance wall- French way of saying high jump competition that is part of show jumping.

The woman is probably goofy as 17, but that vertical is crazy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login