If you are a QB in HS

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
If NIL money is close, and you get to play in the SEC would you play for a team that does not ask a lot of you or a team that says you are going to be featured because the offense is a 60/40 Pass to run?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If NIL money is close, and you get to play in the SEC would you play for a team that does not ask a lot of you or a team that says you are going to be featured because the offense is a 60/40 Pass to run?
I would go to the one that has the best chance to win and best chance to put me in the nfl and get drafted. I would want a known qb developer with guys in the nfl he coached.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
I would go to the one that has the best chance to win and best chance to put me in the nfl and get drafted. I would want a known qb developer with guys in the nfl he coached.
Not everybody is going to Bama/UGA... There are plenty of great QBs out there.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Plenty of qbs in the nfl that didn't go to UGA or Bama. And as far as winning. I didn't say a championship just winning at a high percentage and coach that could teach me an nfl style playbook to have me draft and nfl ready.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I would rather play QB at competitive school in a lesser conference than play at an SEC punching bag.

Dawgs_4_life

Jun 12, 2014
Adult me would want to go to the team that has the best chance of winning. 17 yr old me would have probably just went with the most money offered or which campus had prettier girls.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Every kid is different. Let's not even get into outside pressure from handlers and uncles.

There are really good kids in Louisiana who would rather ride the pine in purple and gold than be a contributing member of a football team in Starkville.

For some kids, it's about coaching, relationships and opportunity.

For most, I think it's immediate $$$.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login