If you are not watching the Media Sessions on You Tube you are missing out.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
If you are not watching everything Hailstate+ has put out, then you are not doing your duty as a fan either.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
There's coach speak and player speak, none of which change the scoreboard. My wool is thick already, just need to get these guys on the field and show us they have the "IT" factor that can be the difference between 5-7 and 10-2.

BA Dog

Nov 4, 2021
You want to grow wool go listen to the players.
Saw where Ryland Goede, the TE from Georgia, said that Zavion was a freak and that he was glad he was on his team. Seemed like I heard Will Rogers speak pretty highly of him a week or so back also…. Got to thinking about all of the skill position players we have coming back. Trying to fight the wool from growing.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
It's like Tulu is old news. Zavion and Creed are supposedly off the charts. Lot of young talent on this team plus tons of experience. I can not understand anyone saying it's gonna be a bad year. Might be a down year but I would be much more surprised by 6 wins than 9. I guess thats a typical State fan every August tho...lol

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It's like Tulu is old news. Zavion and Creed are supposedly off the charts. Lot of young talent on this team plus tons of experience. I can not understand anyone saying it's gonna be a bad year. Might be a down year but I would be much more surprised by 6 wins than 9. I guess thats a typical State fan every August tho...lol
Because no one outside of miss state wants miss state to be good. They are speaking with what they want and not with their heads.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Because no one outside of miss state wants miss state to be good. They are speaking with what they want and not with their heads.
$$$$ plain and simple. Demographics, we have to get more people tuning into our games. Everyone going to the games needs to have their TV on for the game. Call everyone you know and ask them to do the same. If we only average 1.1M viewers per game we don't have clout. We need someone or something to garner national attention. Of course, we have to win too!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login