If you give up a 50 burger in 3 quarters

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
When you lose to Kay State in the B12 CG and you actually move up in the CFP.....yea, you got one comin. Frogs been playing w/ house $ since okie st. game.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It will say a lot of future rankings about ANY loss at the end of the regular season.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
They didn’t belong. You lose like this, you got wear it. Next iffy Big XII team gets to sit at home.

Reactions: patdog

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
They didn’t belong. You lose like this, you got wear it. Next iffy Big XII team gets to sit at home.
They got there, they belonged. They weren’t good enough to stay on the field with a focused blue blood but the fact they made it gives hope to about 25 programs that have never had a chance. The combination of a Cinderella like TCU making it and the upcoming 12 team playoff might actually inject some hope and excitement into a sport that is having the life sucked out of it by NIL, the transfer portal, and fan apathy.

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014
They got there, they belonged. They weren’t good enough to stay on the field with a focused blue blood but the fact they made it gives hope to about 25 programs that have never had a chance. The combination of a Cinderella like TCU making it and the upcoming 12 team playoff might actually inject some hope and excitement into a sport that is having the life sucked out of it by NIL, the transfer portal, and fan apathy.
If they didn't belong, who did? Alabama? they lost 2 games and barely beat A&M (should have lost that one to a BAD A&M team) and needed extra help against Texas.

Who else?

Yeah, they belonged. They even beat an undefeated Michigan team that had beaten Ohio State that almost beat UGA in the game prior.

Reactions: GomJabbar

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Not only that but anyone on the Playoff Committee should be fired today. These self-imposed rules like no two loss teams allowed is bull ****. Put the four best teams in the playoff. They probably got two correct.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Georgia would have made Bama look bad. Trust me. Kansas State is not the measuring stick

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Bama and several other teams would have managed to keep the difference under 58.
Definitely but still bad for the Bama brand. Like the last time Georgia beat them in the championship. Better game yes but would make Bama look weak compared to Georgia

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Bama and several other teams would have managed to keep the difference under 58.
Heck, I’d bet you my life savings that Mississippi State would have kept it under 58 and we all know we didn’t belong in the national championship game. It was one game. If they played ten times I’d be willing to bet Georgia couldn’t cover 58 nine more times against TCU.

Reactions: onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login