If you had told me before the season started

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don't think our men's team deserved that when you compare it with some of the other teams at the bottom of the pile. Of course, I'm surprised, the NCAA remembered that we had a men's basketball team.

Cow College

Aug 21, 2012
I don't think our men's team deserved that when you compare it with some of the other teams at the bottom of the pile. Of course, I'm surprised, the NCAA remembered that we had a men's basketball team.
Give me a team you think should have made it over us?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Give me a team you think should have made it over us?
I'm not a bracketology bid nerd so I couldn't tell you; just my going the way I feel we played teams down the end of the schedule, like Texas A&M, Arkansas example, finally being put out of the SEC tournament by Alabama who crushed everybody without a gun. I'm sure everyone else can tell me why I'm wrong because they can tell you everything we didn't do in their eyes.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
I'm not a bracketology bid nerd so I couldn't tell you; just my going the way I feel we played teams down the end of the schedule, like Texas A&M, Arkansas example, finally being put out of the SEC tournament by Alabama who crushed everybody without a gun. I'm sure everyone else can tell me why I'm wrong because they can tell you everything we didn't do in their eyes.
I feel like we had three shots to avoid the play-in game. at Missouri, at Vanderbilt and Alabama. Win one of those and we avoid Dayton.

Hell, most thought the Florida win got out out of Dayton. Penn State's run to the B1G Final probably knocked us back in.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I feel like we had three shots to avoid the play-in game. at Missouri, at Vanderbilt and Alabama. Win one of those and we avoid Dayton.

Hell, most thought the Florida win got out out of Dayton. Penn State's run to the B1G Final probably knocked us back in.
We were never going to have a chance with Bama. You can tell me I'm wearing tinfoil hats when you can convince me I can still be a student after I get indicted for murder.

We had the best chance at Mizzu and missed. Once the talking heads started their love fest with Jerry Stackhouse and all that hollering on the set of the SEC Tourney, Vandy took the spotlight from everyone else there except Bama and we got knocked down the last peg.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
This team is like a 1998 Ford Bronco with the engine missing a bit, sputtering and smoking down the highway...

But you love that Bronco and stick with it, knowing that the days it runs right, it is a damn good ride.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login