If you have T-Mobile service, you can get the MLS Season Pass that includes every game with no blackouts for free today.

af102

May 17, 2009

This is the first season of MLS’s new deal with Apple. It includes every game of the regular season and playoffs with no blackouts because the league stopped selling off local TV rights and bundled everything together. Some of the games will be simulcast on Fox/FS1, but they won’t be blacked out from streaming.
The normal cost of $100/season or $15/month if you don’t have AppleTV+, and $80/$13 if you do.

Every season ticket holder for every MLS team also gets one free subscription as a ticket perk. The season starts this coming weekend, but there were a few preseason games broadcast last weekend so they could test things out, and the quality has been great. I know a lot of the criticism for ATV’s MLB games was the commentary, but the MLS crews they have signed are basically just all the local, ESPN, and Fox folks that were already doing games last year under the previous setup.

Reactions: Dawgg

af102

May 17, 2009
iOS 16.2 required?!?
Is that a big deal? It’s been out for 2+ months now and there have already been 2 more releases since then. 16.4 is already in beta testing and should be out soon.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Anybody else remember growing up n the 80’s and being told soccer was a communist sport?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
proof that T-Mobile is a foreign owned communist company

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Anybody else remember growing up n the 80’s and being told soccer was a communist sport?
It is a communist sport.

That said, is T-Mobile service still terrible outside of the city limits of most towns or did they improve? My company gave me one years ago and you could literally set the city limits by the number of bars of service on your screen. I spent more time looking for pay phones than talking on my T-Mobile cell. Once you left the limits, no service until the next town and even then it could be spotty. Is that why they are always giving free tv deals out and now home internet just to try and get subscribers?

Last edited:

ZestyJalapeno

Dec 3, 2021
They’ve done this with MLB for at least the last 5 years and I’ve always done that which is great. I don’t really care for MLS but it’s definitely a cool promo if you’re into that.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
It is a communist sport.

That said, is T-Mobile service still terrible outside of the city limits of most towns or did they improve? My company gave me one years ago and you could literally set the city limits by the number of bars of service on your screen. I spent more time looking for pay phones than talking on my T-Mobile cell. Once you left the limits, no service until the next town and even then it could be spotty. Is that why they are always giving free tv deals out and now home internet just to try and get subscribers?
if you last had it when there were pay phones , then , yes , im pretty sure the coverage area has been expanded .....

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
I never have understood that… what makes something a communist sport?
Promotion and relegation is the most communist thing ever. Like why should a team get to play in a better league just because they are the best in their league?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login