If you started Chubb and/or Mixon today…

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Prayers sent. Both have 60+ yards in the 1st half, and Joebro can’t keep the ball in his teams hands and the Browns are giving Chubb the Walter Payton/Fridge Perry treatment (the backup RB has 2 TDs).

Happy first day of fantasy football! Why do I do this to myself??

MarkDallas

Aug 27, 2014
Prayers sent. Both have 60+ yards in the 1st half, and Joebro can’t keep the ball in his teams hands and the Browns are giving Chubb the Walter Payton/Fridge Perry treatment (the backup RB has 2 TDs).

Happy first day of fantasy football! Why do I do this to myself??

No sympathy. Burrow just went into the positive halfway through the third quarter.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yeah I learned about having a knee jerk reaction a couple years ago in an early game when we set a new SEC record for passing at LSU and then went squat

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Week 1 of the NFL is always screwy. It’s like they didn’t get all the preseason issues worked out.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I’m not on a ledge or anything.

Its the first half of the first game of the season. My gosh man.

But the way the Browns share time between their RBs is just 17ing annoying. And Joebro is sucking butts.

Meanwhile, I have AJ brown warming my bench. I doubt I’ll make that mistake again, but I’ll have to use him at flex, unless Kupp or Diggs have an off week. I wrestled between Brown and Chubb at flex…. It’s still early, and if Chubb gets a TD or two he’ll make up the difference.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I am simply because Dak has to play for the Dallas Cowboys. I would give anything if he played for somebody else because the Philadelphia Eagles and the Washington Whatever's have really looked good today.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
But the way the Browns share time between their RBs is just 17ing annoying. And Joebro is sucking butts.

Meanwhile, I have AJ brown warming my bench. I doubt I’ll make that mistake again, but I’ll have to use him at flex, unless Kupp or Diggs have an off week. I wrestled between Brown and Chubb at flex…. It’s still early, and if Chubb gets a TD or two he’ll make up the difference.

If you have AJ Brown on your bench, you’re getting everything you deserve. WTF did you think you were drafting in the Top 30-35 picks, a platoon flex player?

ETA: I’m real curious what kind of league you are in. There’s no way in hell you should have Kupp, Diggs, and Brown all together even if it’s just 10 teams….let alone have all those guys AND Nick Chubb AND two RB’s that are somehow better than Nick Chubb. That’s 6 top 30 players under just about any roster format.

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Can’t argue with that…

I am simply because Dak has to play for the Dallas Cowboys. I would give anything if he played for somebody else because the Philadelphia Eagles and the Washington Whatever's have really looked good today.

Dak is a prolific football player who is the face of the most valuable sports franchise in the world. A franchise that also has no 17s to give when it comes to being successful.

The year Dak got hurt, he was on his way to smashing single season passing records…. And them boys keep dumping their better players and emptying their bank account on ****** ones (see Elliot, Ezekiel).

I’d love to see Dak play for a well run franchise. Fletcher may be our first NFL HOF’er, but Dak could make it, too, if he had any amount of stability around him.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Did you miss the part about me having Kupp and Diggs?

If you have AJ Brown on your bench, you’re getting everything you deserve. WTF did you think you were drafting in the Top 30-35 picks, a platoon flex player?

ETA: I’m real curious what kind of league you are in. There’s no way in hell you should have Kupp, Diggs, and Brown all together even if it’s just 10 teams….let alone have all those guys AND Nick Chubb AND two RB’s that are somehow better than Nick Chubb. That’s 6 top 30 players under just about any roster format.

And, if Chubb had gotten even one of the TDs they gave Hurt it would be basically a wash.

Missed your ETA…. It’s a small league with half a dozen friends. Pretty much every lineup is loaded…. Just for kicks.

But, my main complaint is the Browns making Chubb a rented mule…. The Bengals makes more sense b/c their leader is having a terrible day.

Last edited:

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
And, if Chubb had gotten even one of the TDs they gave Hurt it would be basically a wash. But hey, thanks for the sage advice.****

I missed it but went back and edited. And, to be clear, you are in some sort of a Mickey Mouse league if you have all those players. Like, a 6 team league against five kindergarten kids level of Mickey Mouse league. And if you have all them and still can’t put together a lineup that would beat any fantasy team in the universe by 30+ points and are therefore on here bitching about player usage, that’s even worse.

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Condescension is always welcome here.

I missed it but went back and edited. And, to be clear, you are in some sort of a Mickey Mouse league if you have all those players. Like, a 6 team league against five kindergarten kids level of Mickey Mouse league.

Thanks for your two cents…. Send me you address and I’ll gladly send them back to you!

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I know you’ve probably had several today…

I missed it but went back and edited. And, to be clear, you are in some sort of a Mickey Mouse league if you have all those players. Like, a 6 team league against five kindergarten kids level of Mickey Mouse league. And if you have all them and still can’t put together a lineup that would beat any fantasy team in the universe by 30+ points and are therefore on here bitching about player usage, that’s even worse.

But eat a 17ing dick. I’m killing my opponent today, who was projected to be the champ.

The point was a) Chubb has rushed for 142 yards so far and his backup has a fraction of that and has 2 TDs and b) Joebro has had a ****** day and it’s hindered Mixon from having 20+ points. And you managed to turn this into some internet tough guy pissing match.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
AAAaaaand he hits Chase with TD with 2 seconds left and then was set to lead a come from behind win only to have the Steelers block the extra point and send it to OT.

Crazy

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
But, what I really wanna know is "How the 17 do you have Figgs, Rupp and Clown!!!"

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
How the hell do you have Diggs, Cupp, AND AJ Brown?

And Nick Chubb. And, presumably, two RB’s ranked higher Chubb that make Chubb a flex play. That’s 6 players in the Top 30 in the rankings and in ADP on just about every platform.

Last edited:

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
But eat a 17ing dick. I’m killing my opponent today, who was projected to be the champ.

The point was a) Chubb has rushed for 142 yards so far and his backup has a fraction of that and has 2 TDs and b) Joebro has had a ****** day and it’s hindered Mixon from having 20+ points. And you managed to turn this into some internet tough guy pissing match.

Damn. You big mad. Glad you’re getting off on the right foot in winning your 6-team league against your wife, mother-in-law, and your grade school daughters. Take care.

Sep 12, 2013

You have kupp and diggs? STFU

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I appreciate you asking these serious questions.

But, what I really wanna know is "How the 17 do you have Figgs, Rupp and Clown!!!"

I’d answer, but there’s a rando on here that knows way better than I could ever tell you!***

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
My new way of thinking is “WWgbD”…

Damn. You big mad. Glad you’re getting off on the right foot in winning your 6-team league against your wife, mother-in-law, and your grade school daughters. Take care.

Seriously, man. Get a grip.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It’s a **** talking league…

You have kupp and diggs? STFU

It makes it damn fun, actually. Small league, you set your rankings/strategy and let the draft do it’s worst.

So, today I’m up against Russell Wilson, CMC, Kamara, J. Jefferson, M. Pittman, Kelce, Deandre Swift, Baltimore D and Carlson (LV K).

Murderous ****, and I’m sure Rando Calrissian (budge) will NOT approve. But, it’s fun.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Whoa, lots of angry elfs around here lately. Swing your sword…or grind your ax…or don’t. Whatever it’s supposed to be.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Festivus has come early this year…

Whoa, lots of angry elfs around here lately. Swing your sword…or grind your ax…or don’t. Whatever it’s supposed to be.

And the Cleveland Browns are about to hear my airing of grievances! I’ll ask Budaw to mediate!**

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login