If you're asking yourself who would hire Antonio Brown as President of a company

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
[FONT=&quot]Well, Kanye West evidently.

He's such a good role model "for the kids".

“As President, it was important to me to book the Donda Suite for this years SUPERBOWL LVI,” AB wrote in the caption. “This is a game meant to be watched together. This is the love and unity we need to push. THIS IS FOR THE KIDS, OUR NEXT GENERATION!!!”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/antonio-brown-announces-hes-president-232417974.html [/FONT]

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Kanye West has a documented history of mental illness. He’s also led a life where he’s avoided putting others’ health and well-being at risk. Other than one time when he picked up a battery charge against a paparazzi photographer (which I think most sympathize with), he’s been a mostly model citizen. I think he’s also genius-level when it comes to music. It’s too bad he’s associating with AB.

AB is also mentally ill, but the guy is a menace. It’s well-documented that the guy is a creep and a victimizer. Hopefully Kanye distances himself from him. He’s the opposite of a role model.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login