If yup thought our end zone tents were cheap.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
I mean, I applaud the thought, and they’ll probably sell every one of them, but this looks quarter-assed at best.

Reactions: dogmatic001

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I think our cabanas are/were cool. (I don’t know if we still have them.) Good use of otherwise not very useful space.

Even our platforms on the west side upper deck are defensible. They provide a different environment that some people like in place of what were the worst seats in the house.

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
They're trailer park-ish and look awful.
Disagree. They look like any outdoor/uncovered loge type box you would see at any stadium

the south endzone tents deserve criticism, but even they look better than what UNC has done

ETA: no matter what you think about either, both are sold out and premium cash grabs for space that was barely if at all being used, which is what it takes these days unfortunately

Reactions: bolddogge

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I agree. I thought the west side upper deck was a cool idea.
Are you talking about the Balconies? I sat up there last year and they are cool. I thought I was not going to like it, but it's basically a mini-club level. Or an outdoor suite. It seems to be a good niche option between those two.

Reactions: patdog

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
The comparison for our balconies are apples and oranges. The balconies are in the upper deck which rarely sells. These are lower level and I have so many questions.
Are the seats under the scaffolding still sold? I mean it’s great you got shade but hopefully a drink doesn’t get spilled or the people above you don’t start stomping their feet.
How do you get to the one in the bottom? I guess you come down from the one at the top?
Why are their blue tents shaded wrong? Cmon guys get it together.
I will say I like the fact that NC has all chairbacks except for the student section.They are one of the few currently.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
We already have enough "experts" in our fanbase. We don't need a hotel that spits them out daily that close to our sidelines.
Yeah....I guess you are right. There would be too many stale complimentary bagels being thrown at the refs from the balconies.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login