I'm a Bob Knight fan, but

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
him in the role of ESPN analyst is just plain boring. Maybe he needs more time to grow on me. Maybe not.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
when the group was doing their Saturday Selections, they came to Minnesota vs. Illinois. Davis and Phelps both went into these breakdowns. They came to Knight and he said, "I really couldn't care less who wins." Hilarious. He passed on a selection.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
He's a guy that just doesn't give a damn and can be a total smartass, which is why I like him so much, but it just seems like he could give a **** to be there doing what he's now being paid to do. Some folks are just not cut out to be a part of the media and to me, he's one of em.

oem

Feb 23, 2008
MSUCostanza said:
when the group was doing their Saturday Selections, they came to Minnesota vs. Illinois. Davis and Phelps both went into these breakdowns. They came to Knight and he said, "I really couldn't care less who wins." Hilarious. He passed on a selection.

</p>If he was to say that about our game tonight, would you think it was funny?

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
lighten up. Actually, I think the segment they do on ESPN with ask Bob Knight was surprisingly refreshing to me because of his honesty and wisdom.

oem

Feb 23, 2008
MSUCostanza said:
Honestly, who the hell cares what he or any of those talking heads thinks?

</p>You seem to spend an awful lot of time here complaining about ESPN and other members of the media not to care.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
between caring what they think, and thinking they are stupid and ridiculing them. If I cared what they thought, I'd be like one of the sheeples calling for boycotts and protests because mean ol' ESPN said something bad about us or whatever.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login