I'm done.

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
After Friday's **** show, not even putting up a challenge, I'm done. I want FoxHell gone now. Lemon, I want you on hot standby...your office is about to cleaned and given to a competent coach. Selmon, better grow a pair...we got PART of a fanbase thats OK w/losing, even baseball...they just hate firing anybody.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’ll admit that I have a tendency to overreact a smidge in the middle of games, but the Foxhall situation is becoming impossible to ignore. The laundry list of top prospect pitchers that have either failed to develop or regressed under his watch has become a mile long.

If I’m a parent of one of our pitching recruits, I’d have severe reservations about sending my kid to this guy. His 5-year track record is horrifying

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I’ll admit that I have a tendency to overreact a smidge in the middle of games, but the Foxhall situation is becoming impossible to ignore. The laundry list of top prospect pitchers that have either failed to develop or regressed under his watch has become a mile long.

If I’m a parent of one of our pitching recruits, I’d have severe reservations about sending my kid to this guy. His 5-year track record is horrifying
If you send your kid to play under Foxhall you have probably wasted years of both your lives and many thousands of dollars training him to get where he is.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

I remember getting thrashed on here for comments I made about Foxhall a couple of years ago, but a lot of folks could see it coming. Now, I'm just reading these threads like this...

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
After last night, I’m glad I have prior obligations tonight that keep me from committing to heading to Starkville today.

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
Some of Polk's best teams were slow starters, but this ain't Polk's teams. This is poor coaching and recruiting and it won't get better until FoxHell is gone and Lemon knows there's a big, fat target on his big, fat uni.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I disagree with anyone who thinks firing staff but keeping lemonis is the answer. This is not nick Saban with a bad offensive coordinator. This is gene chizik who got handed (paid for) cam. The planets aligned and he won a national championship. We don’t owe him anything more than the money we pay him. If everything that is being said is true it would appear we have a significant culture issue. That comes from the top down. Give him half the season, if it goes the way it feels like it is going to, show him the door. Someone needs to sit down with our new athletic director and explain that our fan base will understand that move.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
After Friday's **** show, not even putting up a challenge, I'm done. I want FoxHell gone now. Lemon, I want you on hot standby...your office is about to cleaned and given to a competent coach. Selmon, better grow a pair...we got PART of a fanbase thats OK w/losing, even baseball...they just hate firing anybody.
How does he go from assistant of the year in 2021 to an absolute disaster in 2022 and the start of 2023?

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
How does he go from assistant of the year in 2021 to an absolute disaster in 2022 and the start of 2023?
I think the mounting evidence against him indicates that he wasn’t the top assistant in 2021. He was in the right place at the right time

Reactions: Indndawg and patdog

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
I’m kinda in agreement with the OP. I use to make time to be at home in order to watch our games. But after last year and the start of this year, I’m just not that in to it right now. It’s frustrating to watch and I’d rather go do other things during the weekend than watch our pitchers get their teeth kicked in and our infield boot balls around the infield

Reactions: PhredPhantom

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
I disagree with anyone who thinks firing staff but keeping lemonis is the answer. This is not nick Saban with a bad offensive coordinator. This is gene chizik who got handed (paid for) cam. The planets aligned and he won a national championship. We don’t owe him anything more than the money we pay him. If everything that is being said is true it would appear we have a significant culture issue. That comes from the top down. Give him half the season, if it goes the way it feels like it is going to, show him the door. Someone needs to sit down with our new athletic director and explain that our fan base will understand that move.
I TOTALLY

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
I remember getting thrashed on here for comments I made about Foxhall a couple of years ago, but a lot of folks could see it coming. Now, I'm just reading these threads like this...

Anticipation Popcorn GIF
We won a national championship a couple of years ago.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I bet if a MLB team won a World Series then regressed to the degree we have the mgr's A$$ would be hottern hell right about now.

Reactions: patdog

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Why do you assume Selmon doesn't have "a pair" already?

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
let's make it even more fun. Nick Saban wins a NC, goes 4-8 the next year, then starts 0-2 the following year. How much heat is he feeling?
I thought we were talking baseball but I'll bite. I think there would be dissention amongst the ranks.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
At this point, I want an explanation. We are owed that. Lemonis needs an honest evaluation of himself. He’s become lazy, entitled, & dgaf. That is extremely evident.

I personally believe I can do a better job than Foxhall. I don’t say that tongue and cheek, I mean it. His mindset is to strikeout everyone, which is a terrible mindset for a pitching coach. It’s feast or famine with him.

I blv Lemonis and Foxhall have a way of doing things, they will do it that way come hell or high water. Their way was successful one year, but now it is not, & neither one know how to adjust.

LimaoCabeca

Nov 17, 2022
Exactly. I’m not watching another game until they prove something.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Freshie Bad GIF - Freshie Bad Thats Right GIFs

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
Some of Polk's best teams were slow starters, but this ain't Polk's teams. This is poor coaching and recruiting and it won't get better until FoxHell is gone and Lemon knows there's a big, fat target on his big, fat uni.
I will still buy your chairback season tickets.

Reactions: Hump4Hoops
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login