I'm officially old - TV for baseball this weekend?...

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Strictly hypothetically speaking, if one were to say…. not want to pay $25 for this, what might be the best options available?

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
French Camp radio has always had a good stream if you are at home.
Yeah, I’ve listening that way before. I’ve always pulled up their site on my phone and listened when driving. Obviously, I prefer watching the game, but I enjoy listening to Jim Ellis too. I grew up listening to Jim calling baseball.

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
Learfield is our broadcast partner. They have an app with all the games they call available:

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Yeah, I’ve listening that way before. I’ve always pulled up their site on my phone and listened when driving. Obviously, I prefer watching the game, but I enjoy listening to Jim Ellis too. I grew up listening to Jim calling baseball.
I think I might prefer listening to the radio. Obviously, being able to see the game on TV has some advantages, but I just enjoy listening to baseball on the radio. Not sure where this reply would go best.

msu

Aug 22, 2012
Strictly hypothetically speaking, if one were to say…. not want to pay $25 for this, what might be the best options available?
If you have a VR headset and the bigscreen app, I can host up to 15 people to watch. That is the way I will be watching tonight.

Reactions: Seinfeld

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I think I might prefer listening to the radio. Obviously, being able to see the game on TV has some advantages, but I just enjoy listening to baseball on the radio. Not sure where this reply would go best.
I hate to say it, but Jim is starting to lose it. He makes a lot of mistakes. I think he keep doing it as long as he can, but it gets aggravating sometimes listening to him. He seems to be a step behind sometimes.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Jim Ellis… that is assuming you can actually find a station

Or drive to Texas.
If you have internet access, you can get the audio broadcast via the hailstate app.

Driving back from Starkville, I always listen to postgame shows over the app synced up with bluetooth to my vehicle, Then I don't have to worry about those areas where I get out of range for the radio stations. Works like a champ.

Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
If you have a VR headset and the bigscreen app, I can host up to 15 people to watch. That is the way I will be watching tonight.
I would try that out, but only have PSVR and too cheap to buy anything else.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
That is interesting. I don’t have a VR headset, have played around with them some. That sounds like a really strange way to watch a ballgame.

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
Learfield is our broadcast partner. They have an app with all the games they call available:
The Varsity app never works for me. It sucks. I always use the official State athletics app.

jpdawg.sixpack

Aug 26, 2014
Maybe we could get lucky and find someone posting it live on their facebook page. I watch the Cowboys this way on the weeks that it is not showing here in Mississippi.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Anyone know if I sign up for d1 pass and pay the $25 if I'd be able to share the login with a family member, and we'd be able to both log in from different locations simultaneously and stream it? No idea on how sophisticated their platform is.

MSUDawg25

Jan 21, 2010
Anyone know if I sign up for d1 pass and pay the $25 if I'd be able to share the login with a family member, and we'd be able to both log in from different locations simultaneously and stream it? No idea on how sophisticated their platform is.
Wondering the same thing. How many concurrent streams do you get for this $25?

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Maybe we could get lucky and find someone posting it live on their facebook page. I watch the Cowboys this way on the weeks that it is not showing here in Mississippi.
giggle iagree GIF by YoungerTV

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I'm watching the Cal vs OK game on right now. I bought the whole weekend package for $25. Dang OK pitcher is pulling a card out of his back pocket prior to every pitch he throws. Talk about slowing the game down. They shouldn't allow that. Coach should work it in the dugout and call in the pitch for him. Only problem with this broadcast is I can't figure out how to expand the picture on my computer to full size. All I'm getting is like a 1/3rd picture. Let me know how to enlarge it if someone finds out.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Discount not working for me…I’m sure I’m doing something wrong

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I'm watching the Cal vs OK game on right now. I bought the whole weekend package for $25. Dang OK pitcher is pulling a card out of his back pocket prior to every pitch he throws. Talk about slowing the game down. They shouldn't allow that. Coach should work it in the dugout and call in the pitch for him. Only problem with this broadcast is I can't figure out how to expand the picture on my computer to full size. All I'm getting is like a 1/3rd picture. Let me know how to enlarge it if someone finds out.
I just bought it. On the video player for me there's a button in the bottom right that says "open in new window" and if you click that then it gives you a full screen option on that new window.

About to get my brother to try and log in from a different state using my logon. Will report back if it works from multiple locations.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Crisp stream, No BethMurrrwins

Announcers are engaged and knowledgable, trying to figure out who’s in booth

Reactions: NukeDogg

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
If you hear a loud knock at your door and a man yelling "OPEN UP INTERNET POLICE" ......RUNNNNNNN.....................

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
just went to sign up for the day pass and email and phone number are required.
NOPE

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login