I'm passing through Dallas Fri nt, any suggestions for spot to watch game?

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
numerous sports bars in Addison if Champps doesn't work for you. Hooters is right down Belt Line Road in Addison. Closer to downtown is McKinneyAve near the American Airlines Center. Greenville Avenue on the east side of Hwy 75 near Northwest Hwy has good action. Your best and safest area is Addison. Hope the game doesn't ruin your weekend.

jwbigcreek

Feb 26, 2008
Been through there a million times, but didn't watch TV much. If so, there's TV's around most of the gates (seems like they're normally showing CNN, etc.). You might could also catch it in several of the eating establishments (Texas Stadium Grill, etc.). If you're just driving through, there's a place called Humperdinks in Arlington that has several TVs (off 360 not too far from Six Flags). Caught the UAT-UTK game there earlier this year on ESPN & they will change the channel for you if requested. That's really the only bar I've ever hung out at in the metroplex.

Edited to say, there's a bunch of places to eat down on I-20 (near intersection with 360) that ought to be carrying the games.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login