I'm pulling for the Bengals

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
But the no calls on the touchdown and the little fight (it was a clean push out of bounds) have me thinking hmmm

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Yea, missing the face mask on the long Bengal TD has been a game changer. Somebody has to see that.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
After NOT calling anything flags fly to make sure LA has as many chances that they need to score.

Sad ending to a good game.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
They haven’t called anything all night and then they call that holding on 3rd down to hand the Rams the game. Wow.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yeah they missed that one but that first defensive holding call at the goal line was ******** and you know it was. The second one was there for sure but the first one was just horseshit.

LAR 23 CIN 20. Mission accomplished.

Actually I was expecting Cincinnati to make the field goals and take it to overtime and let the Rams drive down and win with a touchdown in overtime and Cincinnati never touch the ball.

In all actuality the Rams were good I just hated to see one bad call figure in the game since the refs had very much let them play.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
Wow horrific play calling by Cincy. You have one of the best running backs in the league in Mixon, why the hell are you running the backup on the most important play of your season? I guarantee Mixon picks that up and then you go shotgun on 4th and one when you can’t protect Burrow? Get out of here with that.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The offensive passing interference on Cincinnati was bad but they were blocked from the view of the play

That first Pass Interference or Def holding call came when LA had pretty much lost all their chances and gave them a new set of downs. There's only so many times a professional defensive team can keep a professional offensive team from scoring inside the 10 yard line.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Well, at least it was an entertaining game which is more than can be said for a lot of Super Bowls.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login