I'm raising my hand high now. I was one calling for Wright to get his chance. Now

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
he's had his chance. I've never seen a college QB throw as poorly as he does, ever. It's like he's holding back or scared to just let it rip, he floats everything.
So now what? I haven't softened my stance on Will, he trips over his shadow, can't hold on to the ball and won't throw it away. Time for next man up..... for QB and staff

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
he's had his chance. I've never seen a college QB throw as poorly as he does, ever. It's like he's holding back or scared to just let it rip, he floats everything.
So now what? I haven't softened my stance on Will, he trips over his shadow, can't hold on to the ball and won't throw it away. Time for next man up..... for QB and staff
I was as wrong as anyone ever, but now we should do this other thing I think. - Peeper

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Wright seems like a HS QB who is only playing QB because he's the best athlete on the team.

He has no business playing QB at the D1 level. Has no instinct for the position. I'm not sure he's made a correct option decision yet in this game. Should be a WR or something else.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
basketball?
Not for me, I can't stand the game itself, live near the District and haven't been to a game in probably 5 years. Guess I'll start looking for new recipes for The Dude, cleaning up the grill and getting ready for late January move into LFL. If we suck again there, maybe I'll take up crocheting, basket weaving or art, 3 things I know absolutely nothing about but got to be better for my longevity than watching MSU sports

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I would trust Will just calling Air Raid plays from last season more than whatever the 17 we are doing now.
I fully expect Will to go into coaching and eventually see him as an OC running the air raid. He’s the last student of Leach.

I do hope he’s able to transfer and get in a final year running that offense somewhere

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We recruited poorly. We missed on our top oc because arnett didn't know what he was doing and we missed the window for good transfers. I blame keenum and bracky. Should have never lifted the interimn. Arnett had no business taking the reigns of an sec program. Bracky snd Keenum both need to be removed from sporting decisions. They made a quickly emotional decision. Keenum ain't done **** to help athletics or the school. And bracky, well he's always done more harm than good.

remains to be seen if Selmon has balls.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Did Leach or Arnett bring this clown in ?
If it was Arnett, you also see why we’re in the 40’s in recruiting

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I think the bigger f'up was putting all our eggs in Will's basket when we knew we were transitioning to an offense, he wouldn't be successful in.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Lighten up on Wright. He is role player, he can do certain things. He is limited on running the full offense.
The coaches knew this.
We are just in a situation.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I am such a cheapskate, I will go to the games remaining, because I have paid for my seats. Hoping basketball will bring some sunshine. I will in purchase baseball pass, but I won’t waste the gas to watch the same **** show we put on the field last season.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I think if you let Will run the offense we would do better than the present staff is doing.
That is exactly what we should do. Let him call his own plays. Personally I still think that is what happened in the SC game. I don't care what Robbie 17n Faulk thinks...lol

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Lighten up on Wright. He is role player, he can do certain things. He is limited on running the full offense.
The coaches knew this.
We are just in a situation.

He played much better in the 2nd half. Gave me some hope we can get a W vs Kentucky.

Sorry for those of you who are looking for losses to get rid of these coaches. I just can't root for that.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
This year he has had no time to throw it away. That was talked about early on where we were allowing a total of 2 seconds to run PA passes. Event he announcers were saying "Roger's back is still turned when the pass rush gets to him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login