I'm so glad, that Jurgan is a Red.....

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The latest edition of Inside Anfield......Yes! Yes! Yes! YNWA! This long goodbye is going to be special. Hopefully it results in a title no matter what the cheaters can muster! I'd love to see MSU mimic Liverpool at times.

Reactions: patdog

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I became a Red when the strike force was Robbie Fowler and Stan Collymore , just for reference. Robbie made me a Red for life.

Reactions: Boomer15

patdog

May 28, 2007
Not even considering Arsenal to be challenging for the title? Bulletin board material for Sunday at the Emirates!
Whatever happens this weekend, I don't see Arsenal finishing ahead of Man City. Not sure Liverpool can either, even though we have the lead as of now.

patdog

May 28, 2007
What's wrong with Liverpool? I love The Beatles!
I mean... I'm more of an Elvis guy myself, but I love The Beatles too.
I'm more of an Echo and the Bunnymen, Elvis Costello or OMD guy myself. It's sacrilege I know, but I've always thought the Beatles were a bit overrated. No doubt they and the other Elvis were the two most influential acts that kick started rock and roll though.

Reactions: dawgman42 and Dawgg

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
Whatever happens this weekend, I don't see Arsenal finishing ahead of Man City. Not sure Liverpool can either, even though we have the lead as of now.
Lol yeah I feel you. It's been 20 years (sad face) and had a golden opportunity last year. Granted, last season had more to do with City turning into 2008 Barcelona the back half of the year than Arsenal choking imho.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Lol yeah I feel you. It's been 20 years (sad face) and had a golden opportunity last year. Granted, last season had more to do with City turning into 2008 Barcelona the back half of the year than Arsenal choking imho.
Man City's Arabs are richer than Arsenal's or Liverpool's Americans. And don't mind blatantly ignoring FFP rules and daring anyone to do anything about it.

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
Man City's Arabs are richer than Arsenal's or Liverpool's Americans. And don't mind blatantly ignoring FFP rules and daring anyone to do anything about it.
Yep. And only a matter of time until Newcastle figures it all out too. One of Wenger's big mistakes was taking FFP too seriously. We had major debt from building the Emirates, but would have won at least 1 or 2 more titles if he had realized that FFP was a joke and broke out the checkbook more.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I'm not either. City always finish strong, and they are getting players back from injury as well. If anyone tops them they are almost going to have to win out. That's a tall order.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Yep. Everton got a 10 point deduction for one violation. I'm sure City won't get a thing for over 100.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Yep. And only a matter of time until Newcastle figures it all out too. One of Wenger's big mistakes was taking FFP too seriously. We had major debt from building the Emirates, but would have won at least 1 or 2 more titles if he had realized that FFP was a joke and broke out the checkbook more.
Newcastle's Arabs are richer than City's. I think they are waiting to see what if anything happens to City on the FFP charges. If City skates, then they are going to spend like no club world wide has ever spent.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I'm more of an Echo and the Bunnymen, Elvis Costello or OMD guy myself. It's sacrilege I know, but I've always thought the Beatles were a bit overrated. No doubt they and the other Elvis were the two most influential acts that kick started rock and roll though.
The Beatles are the only thing I know about Liverpool.

Reactions: preacher_dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login