Impressed with the way UT teams finish off great seasons

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It warms my petty little heart...

By the way, UT was favored by 23.5 and lost by 25 for a 48.5 deviation from expected.

That don't happen much.
Tenner is “not good”. But, golly, you seem to be a bit unhinged in regards to basking in other teams misfortunes.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Tenner is “not good”. But, golly, you seem to be a bit unhinged in regards to basking in other teams misfortunes.

I hurt your feelings in that other thread didn't I. Why don't you call me some names again. Maybe tell me to 17 off.

You'll probably feel better

Reactions: BigDawg0074

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I hurt your feelings in that other thread didn't I. Why don't you call me some names again. Maybe tell me to 17 off.

You'll probably feel better
Nah, you just kinda exposed yourself as a stalker weirdo. But, nonetheless, 17 off…. If it makes you feel better.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Nah, you just kinda exposed yourself as a stalker weirdo. But, nonetheless, 17 off…. If it makes you feel better.

You followed me into this thread and posted something completely unrelated to the subject, but related to that other thread

And I'm stalking you??...

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
You followed me into this thread and posted something completely unrelated to the subject, but related to that other thread

And I'm stalking you??...
I don’t care enough to keep score on this message board, outside of the obvious dumbasses. I’ve never heard of you before tonight, so maybe you can take that as a compliment.

You took the first shot. Leave it alone if you don’t want to get called out.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I don’t care enough to keep score on this message board, outside of the obvious dumbasses. I’ve never heard of you before tonight, so maybe you can take that as a compliment.

You took the first shot. Leave it alone if you don’t want to get called out.

So you missed my other 5,000 posts. A few are pretty good.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login