In about another week.....

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
.....Arkansas will very likely have an opening so as to avoid having a bad look. I'm expecting them to really go after a top notch proven D1 HC. They have several billionaires readying to pull ou;t those checkbooks. So, us, TAMU and Arky will be combing the bushes for the right guy. And it's possible Kiffin may go to either the Aggies or Hogs.

• Haha
Reactions: Pookieray

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
.....Arkansas will very likely have an opening so as to avoid having a bad look. I'm expecting them to really go after a top notch proven D1 HC. They have several billionaires readying to pull ou;t those checkbooks. So, us, TAMU and Arky will be combing the bushes for the right guy. And it's possible Kiffin may go to either the Aggies or Hogs.
Why would Kiffin go to Arkansas?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I don't see Kiffin leaving Oxford to any school that hasn't won a national championship. Maybe A&M if they just load him up with a $100+M deal like they did with Jimbo.
Kiffin isn’t going anywhere unless it’s the NFL.

Reactions: olblue

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
The resistance is going to be very strong at aTm to making another Jimbo level deal anytime soon. They are a sensitive bunch and they look like complete dumbazzes right now.

HWY51dog

Jul 24, 2013
You might as well get use to Kiffin being in Oxford. It will take something next level to get him to leave. As long as the rebels stay committed to NIL.

Reactions: patdog

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I don’t think Arkansas could get Kiffin. A&M could get Kiffin, they can make him an offer he can’t refuse and you can win a national title at A&M

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
Kiffens(yes I know how it's spelled this is directed at Bear fans who always added an s to Mullen thinking it would get under our skins) isn't going to Arkansas. Period.

HWY51dog

Jul 24, 2013
I don’t think Arkansas could get Kiffin. A&M could get Kiffin, they can make him an offer he can’t refuse and you can win a national title at A&M
I know about Texas A&M NIL. As long as OM doesn’t tank the NIL and are decent, other factors involved for now will keep him in Oxford.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Not only would Kiffin not leave for Arkansas, I’ve heard that Arkansas is seriously considering NOT making a move this year, which is wild.

And because Kiffin is overpaid at Ole Miss, he is likely not leaving until he wins at a higher level to justify the money it would take to make him leave. Yes, he would win big at A&M, but it would take a $60 million plus contract to get him to leave right now. Not sure A&M thinks that’s the best way to spend that much money right now.

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
Arkansas AD apparently told staff and players last night that Pittman will be staying as the head coach for the 2024 season.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
If A&M wants someone bad enough, very few people can turn them down.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
The resistance is going to be very strong at aTm to making another Jimbo level deal anytime soon. They are a sensitive bunch and they look like complete dumbazzes right now.
Aggies have the same money and sense of entitlement as Longhorn fans, but none of the Championships nor the fun.

Reactions: aTotal360

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Not sure most people realize this but Arkansas has money sure but not the kind of money people think. Walton family give more to academics. Most of the family give to other endeavors. Tyson gives but doesn’t have the influence you might think. Jerry loved the razorbacks but he OWNs the cowboys…. Did you know we hired a guy from UA to help with our NIL? Yep Mississippi State hired a guy from UA that was working on there NIL to help with ours… just food for thought

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Not sure most people realize this but Arkansas has money sure but not the kind of money people think. Walton family give more to academics. Most of the family give to other endeavors. Tyson gives but doesn’t have the influence you might think. Jerry loved the razorbacks but he OWNs the cowboys…. Did you know we hired a guy from UA to help with our NIL? Yep Mississippi State hired a guy from UA that was working on there NIL to help with ours… just food for thought
Arkansas has a ton of money the problem is the boosters have been fighting since before Chad Morris was hired with Jerry’s backing, Walmart doesn’t give that’s true, but no we can’t match their NIL. Not many can. I just talked to one of their boosters recently about this.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Spending other people’s money. A sixpack tradition.

patdog

May 28, 2007
There are a lot of MSU fans scared to death of Kiffin at Ole Miss, obviously.
And we should be. He’s going to be hard for us to beat. Unfortunately I think he’s going to be there a lot longer than we wish.

Bulldawg77

Dec 1, 2019
Arkansas has a ton of money the problem is the boosters have been fighting since before Chad Morris was hired with Jerry’s backing, Walmart doesn’t give that’s true, but no we can’t match their NIL. Not many can. I just talked to one of their boosters recently about this.
I to know boosters. They are behind us with our NIL. Most up there are all in on basketball and baseball.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I to know boosters. They are behind us with our NIL. Most up there are all in on basketball and baseball.
No I was talking with an Arkansas boosters father in law, he owns paper timber lives in Fayetteville. I am going to have to respectfully disagree if you think we have more nIL money than Arkansas.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login