In case you didn't already hate USCe, here's a reason for you.......

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Yep, that's Alex Murdaugh........I didn't realize he played at USCe.........

Attachments

• FE0Al0wXsAcpYZL.jpg
    FE0Al0wXsAcpYZL.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 17

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Yep, that's Alex Murdaugh........I didn't realize he played at USCe.........
I can't recall myself or a large number of our fans looking for a reason to hate them, don't care any more for them than any other SEC East school though. Why would we hate them more now because his douche deranged dad did what he did? I wouldn't judge you for what one of your douche relatives did....

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
I can't recall myself or a large number of our fans looking for a reason to hate them, don't care any more for them than any other SEC East school though. Why would we hate them more now because his douche deranged dad did what he did? I wouldn't judge you for what one of your douche relatives did....
THIS. &TATE AWREADY L0SE ENOUGH TO TEAMS WE HATE. LEADS TO MORE ALC0H0L

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Never even gave USCe enough thought to hate them. Am I missing something? We are about as least connected to them as we are to Missouri. Concur that Alex is scum (and a dumbass - why didn't he hire a hitman or at least spend 20 minutes planning it out?).

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Never even gave USCe enough thought to hate them. Am I missing something? We are about as least connected to them as we are to Missouri. Concur that Alex is scum (and a dumbass - why didn't he hire a hitman or at least spend 20 minutes planning it out?).
People on drugs do dumb stuff

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login