In Smithsonian Guidelines, Rational Thinking and Hard Work Are.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
In. While I agree with the message here because this destructive mentality is indeed growing, this is a little strong for a sports board IMO. And I enjoy most all the political threads on SPS.

Last edited:

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
In. While I agree with the message here because this destructive mentality is indeed growing, this is a little strong for a sports board IMO. And I enjoy most all the political threads on SPS.
Just felt like I needed to let our left friends know they canā€™t hide from this.

Itā€™s their party.

If theyā€™d stfu, I would too.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Doesn't matter what you say you value. That don't mean **** when it comes to practice.

My white employees don't work hard and hardly work. But I'm sure they're rationalizing that they're worth more than my non-white employees.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Doesn't matter what you say you value. That don't mean **** when it comes to practice.

My white employees don't work hard and hardly work. But I'm sure they're rationalizing that they're worth more than my non-white employees.
I didnā€™t create the poster.
A liberal did.

Thatā€™s right some liberal believes the scientific method and hard work are somehow bad.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Truth hurts. While I donā€™t agree that this has anything to do with being ā€˜whiteā€™, the message is there.

The left is destructive. Thatā€™s what they want. Chaos, so the misfits can rule, thus they have power.

What they donā€™t realize is that the true alpha males rise up from all the chaos.

Understood.

But Iā€™m gonna document their hypocrisy or their pussification of not standing up to this BS.

Lot of small diсk energy in this thread.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022

And if you said the same about your black employees.....

Reactions: paindonthurt

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Here we go again.

Good Night GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login