Info on Sims Injury From MSU Radio Broadcast.

maroonthruandthru

Aug 24, 2012
Listening to Will Clark talking on the State broadcast and he said Sims told him he heard it pop and he said you never want to hear that. Said they have a MRI scheduled.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
That's not what he said.

ETA: He said what you don't want to hear is anyone saying they heard a pop. So that's good

Last edited:

MSUDawg25

Jan 21, 2010
That's not what he said.

ETA: He said what you don't want to hear is anyone saying they heard a pop. So that's good

What I heard him say was something to effect of

“What you don’t want to hear anyone say is that they heard a pop, and that’s what he (Sims) said.”

maroonthruandthru

Aug 24, 2012
I said what is said CochishCowbell!
This is from Parrish Alford.
“ The first update on @HailStateBB ace Landon Sims came from former MSU great Will Clark on in-game radio broadcast earlier today. Clark said he spoke with Sims, that Sims heard a "pop" and that Sims will have an MRI. Dogs lead 10-3 in the sixth.”

Aug 23, 2012
Clark said "What you don't want to hear the pitcher say is that you heard a pop!" He said NOTHING about what Landon might or might not have said about a hearing a POP!

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Sir, I’m not going to argue but Clark said after that sentence “and I think that’s what he (Sims) said.”

I’m sure they didn’t want Clark to say that, but he most certainly did.

I hope with everything in me he is fine, and I have no idea either way, but that is what Clark said.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Dawgstudent, etc…. Any way to grab an archive of post game?

Sir, I’m not going to argue but Clark said after that sentence “and I think that’s what he (Sims) said.”

I’m sure they didn’t want Clark to say that, but he most certainly did.

I hope with everything in me he is fine, and I have no idea either way, but that is what Clark said.

This thread is a total **** show.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Thanks for the link…

Hailstate.com has the audio up. Skip to 1:32:00. He says

https://hailstate.com/watch/?Archive=17011&type=Archive

“The one thing that you never wanna hear is you never wanna hear anyone say ‘I heard it pop’ and I uh I think that’s what he mentioned.”

Now I see why there was so much confusion. I’m assuming “(Sims) mentioned” that he heard a pop, but that was a really odd way of saying it by Clark.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login