Interesting development on tap at UT

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
So they are building a hotel?

Sounds like the proposed space is going to be mostly condos with maybe 25 percent of it going towards hotel rooms.

When the phrase boutique hotel is used, we're not talking many rooms-- but a 12 story building is planned...

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
That’s going to seriously hurt their tailgating efforts. Not even joking. They tailgate in garages there.
OTOH, the hi-rollers will switch over to tailgating condos.

(I could sarcasterisk that but that actually makes some sense...)

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
OTOH, the hi-rollers will switch over to tailgating condos.

(I could sarcasterisk that but that actually makes some sense...)
True but the people that I know that tailgate there aren’t high-rollers, but who cares?

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
It's funneling alcohol up the rectum. I guess it cuts out the middle man, better for your liver.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Can't really tell without an architectural rendering of what they're proposing. Danny White is probably the most aggressive AD in the SEC and maybe the nation. He once said in an interview, that his goal was for all sports to not only win championships, but to dominate in doing so.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
It's time to fire up a Courtyard by Marriot in the End zone before we get outmatched!

Reactions: goindhoo

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Can't really tell without an architectural rendering of what they're proposing. Danny White is probably the most aggressive AD in the SEC and maybe the nation. He once said in an interview, that his goal was for all sports to not only win championships, but to dominate in doing so.
Can you imagine having to be the one that has to break it to Danny White that he works for Tennersee, and not a place where his goal is attainable on any level?

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
It's funneling alcohol up the rectum. I guess it cuts out the middle man, better for your liver.
That doesn't sound like fun, and unfortunately I'm certain that's not the only thing kids these days do that I wouldn't enjoy.

1684418669958.png

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login