Interviews after games

Jul 11, 2024
Why is it we allow interviews after games?

Watching the titans game yesterday and no way the media should put Levis in a situation to answer questions after that game.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Why shouldn't we? He gets handed a ball from one dude and either hands it or throws it to a 3rd dude, or sometimes if that doesn't work he runs with it.

Sure there is big money involved but otherwise it's... not that serious.

Reactions: Msdeltareb

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007

Watching the titans game yesterday and no way the media should put Levis in a situation to answer questions after that game.
Because the NFL likes making money. Who do you think pays them all that money? Those same companies that are doing those interviews.

Jul 11, 2024
Why shouldn't we? He gets handed a ball from one dude and either hands it or throws it to a 3rd dude, or sometimes if that doesn't work he runs with it.

Sure there is big money involved but otherwise it's... not that serious.
So you think he should answer questions?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

I don't watch the NFL any more but I agree w/ it for college, couldn't care any less what any player has to say. I will occasionally listen for a coaches explanation about why they sucked so much but other than that nope, don't want to hear it

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
In order to sell ads you have to develop the characters in the play. That's why people watch them (and your ads)

patdog

May 28, 2007
I learned a long time ago athlete or coaches interviews are usually nothing but boring inane questions and coachspeak answers. A complete waste of time. Exception being if Mike Leach was being interviewed.

Reactions: onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login