Introducing Myself

DeesusDawg

Jul 8, 2023
New to forums again I think after a decade or so, I had an account back around 2008 or so?

Name’s Chris Dees, I live in Starkville and I’m considering getting some season tickets for either men’s or women’s basketball. Not sure which one yet and I’ve been out of the loop for so long I have no idea how either team is doing. Any advice is recommended. Figured I’d come back here because if I remember right this is where all of the hottest MS State athletics news broke back in the day.

Hail State!

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Nice to meet you. Bear with us through the next few weeks as sports are slow and we are tackling world affairs, oversized gas stations, and the pros and cons of baby back ribs.Football talk will be here soon.

Now change your username to DeesNuts please. Thank you

Last edited:

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
New to forums again I think after a decade or so, I had an account back around 2008 or so?

Name’s Chris Dees, I live in Starkville and I’m considering getting some season tickets for either men’s or women’s basketball. Not sure which one yet and I’ve been out of the loop for so long I have no idea how either team is doing. Any advice is recommended. Figured I’d come back here because if I remember right this is where all of the hottest MS State athletics news broke back in the day.

Hail State!
If you run across a guy on here with a turtle named Speedy please lmk

Reactions: DeesusDawg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Great timing. What illegal drugs have you done? What's your view on body shaming? That had to be Hunter's cocaine, amirite? Don't you just miss the cheese sticks from Flo and Eddie's? Thinking of cord cutting. What's a Roku? Don't you miss pear salads, homemade mayo and salmon croquettes? Welcome aboard. It's a slow time but some of those threads were an entertaining way to waste time. Just get those "I miss Leach" comments ready for football season and hope you don't need to use them. And yes, Hail State.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
With the thread title I was expecting something like this:

So just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty
Yo, ladies, oh, how I like to funk thee
And all the rappers in the top ten
Please allow me to bump thee
I'm steppin' tall, y'all and just like Humpty Dumpty
You're gonna fall when the stereos pump me

DogStuckAtUM

Aug 5, 2021

Hail State

Hail State!
ACT score? Thoughts on mole crickets? Do you drink Dale’s instead of milk?

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
Welcome Chris and hold on for the ride. As far as season tickets go I don't think you could go wrong either way. Both teams are on the upswing. Being local attending Womens Sunday games wont be to bad. For those of us in the metro area riding back home after a Sunday game sucks therefore I would get the mens and buy single team tickets to the women's games I wanted to attend.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009

Hail State!
Did what’s his name and them get up with you?

DeesusDawg

Jul 8, 2023
How do you live in Starkville and have no idea how any of the teams are doing?
Chris Dees... like Christys.

I smell a rat
The past 8 years have been all work and no play for me. Two and half years ago I finally got a good job and I’ve got a lot of catching up to do not only locally but globally as well. About to finally start enjoying life hopefully.

Also, I totally forgot about Christy’s, I think I ate there maybe a hand full of times since I moved here in 2008. Can’t remember when it finally closed though.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

Hail State!
Need pics of wife

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
The past 8 years have been all work and no play for me. Two and half years ago I finally got a good job and I’ve got a lot of catching up to do not only locally but globally as well. About to finally start enjoying life hopefully.

Also, I totally forgot about Christy’s, I think I ate there maybe a hand full of times since I moved here in 2008. Can’t remember when it finally closed though.
So you’ve been so busy the last 8 years you have no idea how either the men or women are doing and you live in Starkville and just decided to buy season tickets for basketball to either the men or women?

One season ticket is probably 5 times the other.

Still seems 🐠 e as 17

Reactions: Darryl Steight

willi13

Sep 24, 2003

Hail State!
IMG_2993.jpg

DeesusDawg

Jul 8, 2023
So you’ve been so busy the last 8 years you have no idea how either the men or women are doing and you live in Starkville and just decided to buy season tickets for basketball to either the men or women?

One season ticket is probably 5 times the other.

Still seems 🐠 e as 17
Yep yep

the last men’s game I attended Dee Bost was still playing. Maybe been to two women’s games since then.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Do you prefer 8 games or 9? Bud light or craft Beer? Stay away from the politics on here unless you like to type and use insults.

Most important opinion is which are your favorites when it comes to bourbon?

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Great timing. What illegal drugs have you done? What's your view on body shaming? That had to be Hunter's cocaine, amirite? Don't you just miss the cheese sticks from Flo and Eddie's? Thinking of cord cutting. What's a Roku? Don't you miss pear salads, homemade mayo and salmon croquettes? Welcome aboard. It's a slow time but some of those threads were an entertaining way to waste time. Just get those "I miss Leach" comments ready for football season and hope you don't need to use them. And yes, Hail State.
Well done. I woulda needed 10 minutes of research prior to citing that list.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Based on him saying the past 8 years of all work and no play…
- no pellet grill
- no affection for bourbon other than cheap and efficient
- wtf is hunter and does he have a cocaine addiction?
- who is Roku and why does he have a cord?
- Vienna sausage and saltines are his go to
Welcome aboard. Hold on

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
Unless u are a gay blade, be sure to check IMPP “top 10” posts every Wednesday and Friday. They are so well known many fans of other teams take a peak to get a rise.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login