Ironically Wes Johnson's 1st signee?

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Wes is in a loaded high school baseball state. If he can keep the top 5-6 instate players every year, he'll win big.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

patdog

May 28, 2007
Wes is in a loaded high school baseball state. If he can keep the top 5-6 instate players every year, he'll win big.
You could say that for every Georgia coach for the last 40 years. There's something long-term that's just not right in that program. And it's bigger than the head coach.

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
GA doesn’t put any money into that bb program. Went to a game there last year, the field is down in a hole & if you sit in the outfield area which is a free ticket by the way, unless you keep up w/balls, strikes, and the score yourself, you don’t get the privilege of seeing a scoreboard. Had a friend have a co-worker, big GA Dawg fan he said, show him all around Athens some time ago. He said he carried him by the fb field, practice facilities, the basketball stadium which is all glass front on the outside, whoo-impressive! But, he said he wouldn’t even bother to bring him by the bb field. He said he he told me, ah, we’ll just skip that, lol.

Went to KY beginning of SEC play this season. Even KY baseball field is a shining blue light up on a hill! lol

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
GA doesn’t put any money into that bb program. Went to a game there last year, the field is down in a hole & if you sit in the outfield area which is a free ticket by the way, unless you keep up w/balls, strikes, and the score yourself, you don’t get the privilege of seeing a scoreboard. Had a friend have a co-worker, big GA Dawg fan he said, show him all around Athens some time ago. He said he carried him by the fb field, practice facilities, the basketball stadium which is all glass front on the outside, whoo-impressive! But, he said he wouldn’t even bother to bring him by the bb field. He said he he told me, ah, we’ll just skip that, lol.

Went to KY beginning of SEC play this season. Even KY baseball field is a shining blue light up on a hill! lol
Just to add on UK's stadium. I'm married to a Kentucky girl. We go up there a few times a year. Kentucky Proud Park(the new baseball stadium) is a fantastic place to watch SEC baseball. It's not the Dude or some of the other amazing stadiums, but it's great little park to watch a game.

Reactions: L4MANDW

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Just to add on UK's stadium. I'm married to a Kentucky girl. We go up there a few times a year. Kentucky Proud Park(the new baseball stadium) is a fantastic place to watch SEC baseball. It's not the Dude or some of the other amazing stadiums, but it's great little park to watch a game.
The layout kind of reminds me of the Dude tho. I didn’t make Friday’s game but made Sat & Sunday and man that air pullin’ thru there back in March was ch, Cha, CHILLY! Bad opening SEC weekend start for the Dawgs there but the fans & the atmosphere was great even if it was 40*F!

Got there before game, walked up from football parking lot. Needed to use the restroom One of the coaches, great guy, let me in to do my business before the game started so I wouldn’t have to walk back to the truck and find a rest room. He bumped into me two or three times before the game, just talked, & talked, & talked. Really enjoyed my trip to Lexington. I’d go again but hopefully during more baseball like weather & a better Dawg series outcome! :)

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login