Is it possible

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
The reason our offense is so anemic is due to the fact the players liked the previous coaches and resented Arnett for firing them?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
The reason our offense is so anemic is due to the fact the players liked the previous coaches and resented Arnett for firing them?
Surely possible. If I signed up for air raid and was forced into whatever this is, I'm pissed.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
No I don't think so. They would all love to move up and get their chance at the NFL and aren't going to intentionally tank our offense because they're former coaches are gone. It's a mix of lack of talent and lack of coaching I think

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
They were sold they would get the ball more but it hasn't been called or executed that way. The end arounds and screens don't work because I receivers don't block worth a flip and qbs can't get it to them. And with a running qb we don't call or execute options very well. With a passing qb we weren't executing a spread passing game very well. I hate pro style offenses in colleges they rarely work unless you have 5 stars all over the field and you have a coach that actually knows how to install it

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Cole Smith was interviewed after the game, and I got a sense that he wanted to say something different than what he said about the offense, but he took the diplomatic route

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Body language by some of the WRs looked horrible last night. Probably due to the piss poor passes being thrown… but some definitely look like they’d rather not be out there. At this point I’m worried we could even lose to usm if Will isn’t back. Maybe parson will give them something to play for again

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login