Is it weird that JT Daniels hasn't been picked up anywhere?

Spinal Tap

Jan 22, 2022
He's stated that he would take his time. Finishing his degree this semester and then transferring as a grad transfer. I can't see him waiting that late
and trying to compete for a starter role anywhere. He'd want his one year unopposed and move on with the draft.

Is there anything about his injuries that might concern potential staffs?

Spinal Tap

Jan 22, 2022
There may be some confusion here. JT Daniels is currently at Ga, but is in the portal.

Jayden Daniels from Ariz. St. just transferred to LSU.

This transfer portal thing has lots of moving parts.

Maybe I'm confused.:confused:

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
There may be some confusion here. JT Daniels is currently at Ga, but is in the portal.

Jayden Daniels from Ariz. St. just transferred to LSU.

This transfer portal thing has lots of moving parts.

Maybe I'm confused.:confused:

Yes, JT Daniels is still in the portal.

843Tjsdad

Joined Aug 13, 2017
Jan 22, 2022
JT Daniels is somewhat of a head case and I don’t think big time coaches are going to want to deal with him. For two years in a row the team Docs have cleared him to play, but his personal Doc has not. This is the reason Stetson remained the starter for UGA.

York cock

Jan 21, 2022
JT Daniels is somewhat of a head case and I don’t think big time coaches are going to want to deal with him. For two years in a row the team Docs have cleared him to play, but his personal Doc has not. This is the reason Stetson remained the starter for UGA.
I’ve heard and read numerous stories saying what you said, but also saying other things like Georgia stiff arming him

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Things are picking up now. He's expected to visit Mizzou this weekend. Also reported to visit WV and to have interest in OkSt.

Reactions: KingWard

Spinal Tap

Jan 22, 2022
Resurrected the thread. He'll be hanging his (coon skin) hat in Morgantown. Reunites with his former OC from SoCal.

Reactions: KingWard

athenscock3

Feb 7, 2022
Very sensible decision for him. As mentioned, the oc he played for at Southern Cal is now at WVU and uses the same system Daniels is familiar with plus he said he likes Morganton cause it has the feel of a college town.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login