Is Jack At Shelter still banned?

patdog

May 28, 2007
He's obviously got outstanding connections, but what he posted last night was worthless. Either say what you're going to say or don't say anything at all when you've got information like that.

Jack At Shelter

Nov 25, 2007
patdog said:
He's obviously got outstanding connections, but what he posted last night was worthless. Either say what you're going to say or don't say anything at all when you've got information like that.

...and the main one is so that Foglesong's stubborn *** would go through with his resignation and not be persuaded not to by someone who saw the news prematurely.
</p>

NutherT

Oct 14, 2007
In some cases, to stay a source, you have to show some restraint. Jack at Shelter said what he could say last night, and I think he did it to keep the Pack the leading source for information in Mississippi.

Here's the question you have to ask: Did what he posted last night contribute or detract from the quality of this board?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
5. Posting of rumors, innuedo, second hand knowledge, he said/she said, and the like are not only allowed, they are encouraged. Feel free to share any info you feel is solid. Be aware that being wrong opens you up for endless ridicule. I don't see anything that says you have to post details.

Porkchop.sixpack

Jan 23, 2007
There is going to be big news tomorrow? I think that is what got folks irritated -- not the fact that you wouldn't list your sources. You may have elaborated and I just missed that part of the thread.

NutherT

Oct 14, 2007
irritated or not, I'm just speculating that in order for Jack to continue to receive info, maybe he has to be careful not to divulge too much sometimes. He told us EVERYTHING he could tell us at that time.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
he didn't even post a rumor. But the guy is gold and I would like to see him back.

NutherT

Oct 14, 2007
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr class="
altrow1
"> <td class="topicmemberinfo" rowspan="2">
  • northbama
  • All-Conference
  • 364 posts this site
  • Ignore this User
</td> <td class="topictitle" id="MS_25370748"> <span class="actionlinks">Nominate | Report</span> <p class="topicdate">Posted: Today 10:17 AM</p> <h4>Just heard an unsubstantiated rumor </h4> _________________________________________________ <div class="messagebody"> that Doc Foglesong has resigned. No more info other than that.

Anybody else heard anything? </div>

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
...the best response from the flock is this one:

You know if that were true it would be on every news outlet in MS and surrounding states. Six-pack just trying to start something.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login