Is there a Super Bowl Going on Today? Or maybe I've got my Sundays Mixed Up.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
ESPN showing Eagles -1.5 but game tracker @ 53.3% Chiefs. Interesting and a Ton uh Bad A$$ STATE Dogs playin' the yearly season ending game where only the best are left. Need help from the Pack to know who to pull for; thanks in advance.

Last edited:

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
It’s a close spread. I took KC, and Travis Kielce MVP.
Could literally be either team. Eagles D is incredible. Hope for a great game with Dawgs showing out

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
It’s a close spread. I took KC, and Travis Kielce MVP.
Could literally be either team. Eagles D is incredible. Hope for a great game with Dawgs showing out
Okay and thanks. I will pull for your KC money as of now and will update you if that changes. I wanna see The Pack on the better end of the money on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: DawgsGoneWild

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Hoping for a really competitive defensive game, but the Eagles offense is pretty good with that run game and if Mahomes is not at his best, the game could get one-sided pretty quick.
Would be great to see the defenses cause some disruptive plays and big turnovers. Hoping Cox, Jones, Slay and Gay's names are called a lot.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Sticking with the original thread title: Honestly, this is the least intrigued I have been with a SB in quite a few years. I'm not sure what has contributed to it. I watched the entire season and playoffs with intrigue, but when we got to the final 4 teams, I think I hit some sort of "NFL fatigue."

Not sure what's cause it - extra game in the regular season or the fact that it's almost Mardi Gras and baseball season is here, but I just don't care.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Eagles are better team but KC has the best QB in the world. I think Eagles win but I’m cheering for KC. Chris Jones is my favorite Bulldog of the 4 playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

goindhoo

Feb 29, 2008
Hard to focus on football with such a badass golf tournament overshadowing it.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Sticking with the original thread title: Honestly, this is the least intrigued I have been with a SB in quite a few years. I'm not sure what has contributed to it. I watched the entire season and playoffs with intrigue, but when we got to the final 4 teams, I think I hit some sort of "NFL fatigue."

Not sure what's cause it - extra game in the regular season or the fact that it's almost Mardi Gras and baseball season is here, but I just don't care.
Solution for you - just don’t 17-ing watch it!

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Hard to focus on football with such a badass golf tournament overshadowing it.
Usually like the pregame stuff before SB but this golf tournament has me very interested in it right now.
If Rahm wasn’t out of it he for sure is now.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
ESPN showing Eagles -1.5 but game tracker @ 53.3% Chiefs. Interesting and a Ton uh Bad A$$ STATE Dogs playin' the yearly season ending game where only the best are left. Need help from the Pack to know who to pull for; thanks in advance.
I want the Eagles to lose because of will make a funnier Always Sunny episode

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login