Is there any reason not to give the 2nd half to Parson.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
If he was better, he wouldprobabaly already be playing. The legend of the backup QB is almost never true. I can remember it being true twice here. Before John Bond took over his freshman year and Dak's Sophomore year.

Reactions: patdog

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
Keep him from getting hurt?
Why date her for a year and an half and not have sex with her. Why date her and pay for everything for that long or longer and then she leaves you before you get some. Dumb. Anyone can get hurt at anytime. That’s not an excuse for not getting some from your girl at this point.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Parson is not hurt. I don't know where that rumor came from. He was hurt at the first of the year. Its ridiculous not to play him. We certainly are not gonna win with Mike. Whether he is better today is not the point. It makes sense to get him some playing time. We are not winning this game or our next game. Next year the experience will be helpful if he even stays in this dumpster fire

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
If he was better, he wouldprobabaly already be playing. The legend of the backup QB is almost never true. I can remember it being true twice here. Before John Bond took over his freshman year and Dak's Sophomore year.
It was actually true a lot under Mullen. No way was Tyson Lee better than Relf for the entirety of 2009, or even most of it. No way was Russell better than Dak (especially for Mullen’s offense) by the time November rolled around in 2012 and Dak had been here for 22 months. No way was Damien Williams ever better than Fitz, but you still had that 2016 USA fiasco.

Mullen, for all his strengths with evaluating and developing QB’s, had a huge upperclassmen / incumbent bias at the QB position, and it did cost us wins. He was always way too late to make the hard decision to pull the older guy for the more talented younger player behind him.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
It was actually true a lot under Mullen. No way was Tyson Lee better than Relf for the entirety of 2009. No way was Russell better than Dak (especially for Mullen’s offense) by the time November rolled around in 2012 and Dak had been here for 22 months. No way was Damien Williams ever better than Fitz, but you still had that 2016 USA fiasco.
I stand by my statement.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Why date her for a year and an half and not have sex with her. Why date her and pay for everything for that long or longer and then she leaves you before you get some. Dumb. Anyone can get hurt at anytime. That’s not an excuse for not getting some from your girl at this point.
I guess some people take things too serious to recognize sarcasm.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I stand by my statement.
Well to be clear, your statement wasn’t wrong. It just so happened to be not as applicable to one particular coach at MSU. But every other time, in general you are correct.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
Not playing him is super secret strategy by coaches. He comes in and lights the world on fire his portal value skyrockets. As an unknown commodity maybe we keep him.

• Haha
Reactions: STATEgrad04

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
Parson is not hurt. I don't know where that rumor came from. He was hurt at the first of the year. Its ridiculous not to play him. We certainly are not gonna win with Mike. Whether he is better today is not the point. It makes sense to get him some playing time. We are not winning this game or our next game. Next year the experience will be helpful if he even stays in this dumpster fire
Parson hurt his hand on a players helmet weeks ago... had minor surgery.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
Is that why he runs the scout team ? Is that why Arnett said he could play ??
Arnett says a lot of stuff...but Parson had minor surgery on his passing hand a few weeks ago.Is he recovered enough from it to play now?No idea....

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
Arnett says a lot of stuff...but Parson had minor surgery on his passing hand a few weeks ago.Is he recovered enough from it to play now?No idea....
And we now have our answer to this...

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
As I said....way early in the year. Might have been in the spring even
Nah...he had minor surgery on his hand a couple of weeks ago after hitting it on a players helmet...that's why he's wearing a glove on his passing hand.

The bad rumor was he's was going to be out for the rest of the year because of it...that part was never true.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Wright shouldn’t be anything more than emergency backup the rest of the season.

Reactions: patdog

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Nah...he had minor surgery on his hand a couple of weeks ago after hitting it on a players helmet...that's why he's wearing a glove on his passing hand.

The bad rumor was he's was going to be out for the rest of the year because of it...that part was never true.
Sure.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I think you're taking my post as I'm trying to make excuses for this staff for some reason...just saying he had minor surgery on his passing hand a few weeks ago.
I'm saying he has been running the scout team as reported and spoken about by Will and the coaches. Now maybe he was running it with his surgically repaired hand. I don't know but I have nobody but you and some people on ED say he had hand surgery. Must have been some very minor surgery like a hang nail

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
I'm saying he has been running the scout team as reported and spoken about by Will and the coaches. Now maybe he was running it with his surgically repaired hand. I don't know but I have nobody but you and some people on ED say he had hand surgery. Must have been some very minor surgery like a hang nail
It's been reported by all the sites....Paul reported on it a few weeks ago.He hit his hand on a players helmet in practice and had to have minor surgery on his thumb.It's the reason he missed a few weeks....and the reason he's wearing a glove(he's never played with that before).

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Just like every other legendary back up QB here. Again, given the situation if he was better he would be playing. We suck, and that's it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login