Is there any way to stream the game if I don't have SECN+?

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
The ESPN app won't let me watch the SECN+ games and of course today's game is on that channel. Any of you computer guys know a way to watch it on the Internet somewhere?

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
The ESPN app won't let me watch the SECN+ games and of course today's game is on that channel. Any of you computer guys know a way to watch it on the Internet somewhere?
Just head over to the msu baseball Facebook page, go to any of the posts mentioning today and any number of streaming options posted by Apu from Bangladesh.

Just kidding, don't click his links, likely to give your computer aids.

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Sometimes I get an issue where the App can’t tell which way it should authenticate between my cable provider or ESPN subscription. Not sure if that’s what’s going on with you.

You can def listen to Jim through some radio apps or if you have HailState app.

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
I got it to work just had to log out of tv provider and log back in
That happens to me all the time. Sometimes I even have to delete the app and redownload it.

If I had a dollar for every time I had to re-log in, re-authenticate, or re-install the ESPN app just to get it to work...

Yet I think I've only had to log in to Netflix once ever.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login