Isaac Smith

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
We gonna get him. Not much chatter going on tho. No rumors ? I keep waiting for Dowdell to decommit but maybe he is going to Oregon

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Smith has been on campus almost every weekend, so I feel good about him. Dowdell we might pick up in the portal next year. I know Leach did an in house visit a couple weeks ago but he must not have been successful

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Is this who Ole Miss replaced Yancy with? Same type of character but with a less feminine name and photo that was taken while not high?
David has been around a long time. He was there when the Spirit was Chuck, Ben, Yancy, and David. Now David runs the 247 site and I think Ben may help him some on podcasts and what not. David almost died a few years back. I forget what was wrong, but he stayed on a vent a long time in the hospital. pneumonia maybe? Wasn't expected to make it. He's not a bad actor like Yancy, but he has to keep those crazy sheep paying the 247 subscription, or they'll all jump ship to Chuck and Ben's on3 site or more likely Neal's Rebel Grove site. Most of the ones left on 247 can't stand Chuck.

edit to add: Chris Brooks works for David and 247, too, on the OM 247 site

Last edited:

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Here's another David and Chris Brooks classic. Dowdell never had OM on his radar, yet both of them CB'd him to OM with a "high" 7 likelihood. He's been committed to Oregon since April
2022-12-21 17_13_34-Dante Dowdell, Picayune Memorial, Running Back - Brave.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dgsmith15

PogueLife

Nov 8, 2022
David has been around a long time. He was there when the Spirit was Chuck, Ben, Yancy, and David. Now David runs the 247 site and I think Ben may help him some on podcasts and what not. David almost died a few years back. I forget what was wrong, but he stayed on a vent a long time in the hospital. pneumonia maybe? Wasn't expected to make it. He's not a bad actor like Yancy, but he has to keep those crazy sheep paying the 247 subscription, or they'll all jump ship to Chuck and Ben's on3 site or more likely Neal's Rebel Grove site. Most of the ones left on 247 can't stand Chuck.

edit to add: Chris Brooks works for David and 247, too, on the OM 247 site
Covid.

Reactions: Anon1665027540
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login