Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
not trying to take anything away from our big victory but crazy s _ _ t going on in Israel.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Same old ****, another day. Blockade a group of people for 20 years and they'll get a bit spicy.

Both sides are ****** up. Now Israel has a reason to carpet bomb the entire region.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Israel needs to let the Palestinians relocate onto lands held by Muslim Arabs. Much more room for them there than on the West Bank or Gaza.

Attachments

• israel-vs-arab-lands.jpg
    israel-vs-arab-lands.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 12

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Same old ****, another day. Blockade a group of people for 20 years and they'll get a bit spicy.

Both sides are ****** up. Now Israel has a reason to carpet bomb the entire region.
i mean, all they’d have to do is decide they want a better life more than they want to kill Jews. It’s not like Israel is doing what they do for ***** and giggles.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
If the goal is the arm and support regions across the globe which demonstrate Western values and culture - shouldn’t we be arming Israel and Ukraine?

It seems like you’d really be splitting hairs for one without the other.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
i mean, all they’d have to do is decide they want a better life more than they want to kill Jews. It’s not like Israel is doing what they do for ***** and giggles.
Hate is a power elixir and both sides have ample supply of that liqueur.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
footage of Israel soldier being beaten to death and nude woman being marched through town being spit on. Hamas was going door to door beating and kidnapping citizens. thousands of citizens kidnapped and forced across the border. Hamas bout to get trucked...

• Wow
Reactions: GomJabbar

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Throughout human history, I think any religion that goes to the zealot level does not behave well. That's the best way I can put it. I don't understand Islam being this fanatical, but there is some history of all the western religions acting this way in their history.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
footage of Israel soldier being beaten to death and nude woman being marched through town being spit on. Hamas was going door to door beating and kidnapping citizens. thousands of citizens kidnapped and forced across the border. Hamas bout to get trucked...
Israel Ambassador to the UN is calling this their 9/11.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I don't understand no but we have given seven years' worth of equipment to them. Other words it will take seven years to replace the equipment. The Pentagon has been saying they don't have the money to replenish. Chances are Isarel has enough to do what they need to do. Now replenishing themselves might be a problem but they stay prepare for war.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Seriously, they moved in 1948 and said **** you, we live here now. Then they decided to blockade them from leaving.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Well, the good news is now that six pack is on the case, there should be a solution soon.
Actually there won’t.
Mcr Teenagers GIF by My Chemical Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login