It’s 9:30 AM and no one has posted that their sources know who the hire is going to be.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
I for one am excited about our the naming of Jake Dickert as the new head coach at Mississippi State.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
If the MSU people who are in the know do their jobs properly it shouldn't come out from our side till the hire is made.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Well, I wasn’t going to say anything because it’s not Cheetah level information but Trixie at The Pony has it on good authority that Lane Kiffin will be in Starkville following his final regular season game. She says that everything points to him wearing Maroon and White next year. Roxanne was able to substantiate all of Trixies statements with an enthusiastic series of “Oh Yea’s”!

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
I Cant Season 4 GIF by The Office

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I'm waiting for us to hire someone and the first game they suck people being up in arms even though that was their boy this week and they were all in. Remember too much from Moorhead Arnett first weeks then their first month of genes.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Selmon said yesterday if you don't hear it from him personally then it's not true. The next time he speaks about a coach is when he is announcing it and until then do not believe anything you hear. (I think it Bob Stoops******).

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
We will make a strong push for Chadwell, Leipold and others, but end up with Jeff Traylor, who i think is a good fit.
And plus, we can just sell him if we ever make it back to Omaha***

Seriously though, we'll be a team from Mississippi with a coach named Traylor. If the student section isn't immediately rebranded as Traylor Trash, we should fire the marketing department.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
And plus, we can just sell him if we ever make it back to Omaha***

Seriously though, we'll be a team from Mississippi with a coach named Traylor. If the student section isn't immediately rebranded as Traylor Trash, we should fire the marketing department.
I think the right candidate just became very obvious

Dawgs_4_life

Jun 12, 2014
Well my source and I got really drunk last night and he tipped a stripper named Liberty. So this means that Jamey Chadwell will be out at Waverly picking out which coat of paint for his trophy room this week.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010

It’s 9:30 AM and no one has posted that their sources know who the hire is going to be​

Heck, the Cheetah Lounge don't open up until 8pm.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login