It’s hard to believe it’s been 20 years

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
I remember Standford and St Joe would never lose that season. Stanford would throw up crazy half court shots to win. We were Top 3 team that season. How in the world has that been 20 years!

Attachments

• 31711A1A-AE18-49DA-BE6F-478AEB27075D.jpeg
    31711A1A-AE18-49DA-BE6F-478AEB27075D.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 23

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
That team was called the Road Dawgs and went undefeated on the road that season.
Funny to compare to the current team that has won 1 road game so far(plus neutral wins).

A friend and I actually drank in the parking lot of his apartment and listened to the South Carolina game that went to OT on the radio since it wasn't on TV.
Damn we live well now!

And the Arkansas game on Valentine's Day was awesome- the team hit probably 10 3pters and that's back when you got a free beer or pitcher or whatever at Rosy Baby's for every 3pt shot made by State. Frazier had probably half a dozen from deep on his own.
Had a fancy dinner with my now better half and headed to meet everyone already drunk to watch the away game.

That was a helluva team.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
The KY game that January was the loudest game I think Ive ever been to before or since in the Hump. ESPN and Dicky V were there. Great atmosphere... heart breaking loss.
If it wasn't the loudest, it was certainly the hottest -- especially in the upper deck. I remember going out to the smoking ramp just to cool off. Turned green from all the 2nd hand smoke

@Maroon Eagle

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login