It’s hawt!

91Joe95

All-Conference
Aug 15, 2003
2,843
4,080
113
I hope they're not in one of those zones looking at brown and blackouts. People die in those conditions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobPSU92

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,459
6,846
113
I rode the exercise bike in the garage today and was dripping sweat from head to toe (don’t throw a flag, you don’t want to see it). Checked my phone and the heat index was 110. Bad decision by me.
 

PSU Mike

All-American
Jul 28, 2001
4,693
8,244
113
I rode the exercise bike in the garage today and was dripping sweat from head to toe (don’t throw a flag, you don’t want to see it). Checked my phone and the heat index was 110. Bad decision by me.
That would suck more than what I was in. I’d rather be out at 4:00 on a breezy day like today than out at 12:30 on a still 85 degree day with same dew point. The sun intensity and stillness wipe me out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Connorpozlee
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?