It’s like several here don’t see what’s happening

Aug 22, 2012
College football has changed forever. 2014 is never happening again and wasn’t that good anyway. Any good coach you like that we could get will be poached the second he has any success. Leach is our ONLY chance to be relevant ever again. But go ahead and say it will never work. You are quite possibly right. But this is the only way it will ever work.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
College football has changed forever. 2014 is never happening again and wasn’t that good anyway. Any good coach you like that we could get will be poached the second he has any success. Leach is our ONLY chance to be relevant ever again. But go ahead and say it will never work. You are quite possibly right. But this is the only way it will ever work.

Show me where Leech has ever really won anything. I'd take 2014 again, even though we did lose to UM. It's not like we are beating them now.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Why is leach the key?

You are scared to go get a good coach
because they might get hired away? Only way is to have the weird guy nobody else would hire except desperate programs?

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I don’t agree with that. Our offense looks like a knife in a gun fight.

We’ve had 1 coach leave us for a bigger in several generations. Let’s not act like it’s an epidemic.

Sep 12, 2013
I don’t agree with that. Our offense looks like a knife in a gun fight.

We’ve had 1 coach leave us for a bigger in several generations. Let’s not act like it’s an epidemic.

To be fair, it’s because only one coach has had the success to get poached.

patdog

May 28, 2007
This is the 3rd straight year I’ve seen people posting Kiffin will bd gone at the end of the season. Who the 17 cares? At least he’s winning while he’s there. Which is more than I can say for our coach.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I definitely agree with this in theory. Is the Air Raid the best fit for MSU? Maybe not, but we have to be innovative.

Whatever will help us recruit the best players is the system we need. I don’t care if it’s the Air Raid or the triple option.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login