May 24, 2006
So you’re saying that Booboo isn’t it?

Bow Tie Animation GIF by Boomerang Official

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
That's it then. Must be Miller time. Fear that Tarleton State offensive scheme

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
The conspiracy theory that I choose to believe is that Bobo is being intentionally floated out there to make a lesser known candidate that Arnett wants to hire seem more appealing.

Pretty diabolical. Once you’ve floated Bobo you could hire the OC from Calhoun Academy and everyone would breathe a sigh of relief.

Last edited:

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
I’ll check back in when it finally breaks. Y’all are getting wild today. Nothing has happened yet.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
We now know your sources are solely 247, so please discontinue acting like you know a damn thing.
What in the fukc are you even talking about? I hate even responding to you because it makes me feel dumber, but I clearly said Paul Jones said it’s not Bobo. I know I’m stating the obvious, but you’re a goddamnidiot

22yardpunt

Dec 20, 2009
The rumor now is that Arnette said f-u-k it is going to run the damn offense himself. Gonna get him a LEGIT 6-4 WR burner type on the outside that can bring down that 50/50 ball and keep a safety deep and out of run defense, keep our shifty guys in the slot that can make a fella miss and get YAC, trot out a QB with some wheels that can extend plays and scramble for 20 when the pocket breaks down, and to top it all off with a bigger commitment to a physical plow your *** over running game. Easy peasy. See you in Atlanta next December.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I'm starting to believe it's going to be a blended offensive type. He seems to be hiring a lot of spread and speed veer and shoot type guys. I doubt any of the leach offensive guys will still be on staff next week.

Aug 24, 2012
Zack Arnett is a bad *** who will get the best recruits from Mississippi.
I trust his decisions. He’s earned it.

If he hires Bobo, he will get the more from him than anyone ever has.

He won’t lose to Kentucky and Ole Miss.

No, He might not win every game, but his leadership will have us competitive and prepared against the elite teams and will take the necessary risks to win others won’t.

We are in a good spot… I’m going to support him and enjoy the victories.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
Zack Arnett is a bad *** who will get the best recruits from Mississippi.
I trust his decisions. He’s earned it.

If he hires Bobo, he will get the more from him than anyone ever has.

He won’t lose to Kentucky and Ole Miss.

No, He might not win every game, but his leadership will have us competitive and prepared against the elite teams and will take the necessary risks to win others won’t.

We are in a good spot… I’m going to support him and enjoy the victories.
Don’t bring that positivity and common sense on this board

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm kinda back on the fence regarding Bobo. Can someone splain why he would be so awful?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login