It’s too early to say this…but looks like the SEC is still

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
There were a lot of Kentucky fans that were ready to move on from Mark but it looks like he saved his job again.

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
I was not impressed with Ohio State-Michigan. Marvin Harrison Jr is good, their lines are good, but the skill players just aren’t as athletic.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I was not impressed with Ohio State-Michigan. Marvin Harrison Jr is good, their lines are good, but the skill players just aren’t as athletic.
Their offenses will have trouble in play off. I don't think Iowa has a huge chance, but they have a chance. I don't think it will be a blow out with that defense.

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
Definition of a high floor low ceiling coach. He’d never come, but I’d take it if he would. We’re in real danger of another 2001-2008 stretch if we make another bad hire. We simply can’t take risks with this.
High floor low ceiling is what we are looking for I would hope. I would absolutely take Mark Stoops over any candidate that has been mentioned. Is he a real legitimate candidate?

Reactions: patdog

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Michigan looks quite a bit better than Bama
I thought the opposite.

The lines may equal out, but I didn’t see their QB show a deep ball threat, didn’t seem to be a threat to run, and their RB’s aren’t as explosive as Alabama’s. JMO.

they are definitely well coached. I’d love to see that matchup just to see

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I thought the opposite.

The lines may equal out, but I didn’t see their QB show a deep ball threat, didn’t seem to be a threat to run, and their RB’s aren’t as explosive as Alabama’s. JMO.

they are definitely well coached. I’d love to see that matchup just to see

Might end up seeing Texas, Oregon State, Michigan and Georgia. I doubt Bama makes it.

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Might end up seeing Texas, Oregon State, Michigan and Georgia. I doubt Bama makes it.
Oh yeah, not saying they’ll make it. I don’t think that happens. Just wish we could. Ideally in the regular season- which also will never happen.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login