It appears that Tyson Lee has some talent.....

jackbaddawg

Nov 16, 2005
pun intended but I did tell everybody awile back that this guy can play. He's always been a good passer. I expect him to push Carrol & Riddell to be the best they can be too. Lee has some pretty good smarts about him too.

Aug 20, 2006
his accuracy stands WAY out at me. Have we ever had an accurate passer here?

I will officially be impressed if he can do it again this weekend.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
BigMotherTucker said:
his accuracy stands WAY out at me. Have we ever had an accurate passer here?

That just won't do. He needs to take his place at the end of the bench. After all, we are MState.</p>

3 and 9 record

He only completed 19 of 24 (79.2% completion percentage). Henig used to do that all the time. No big deal.

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
Antonio Hargro caught 6 passes for 180 yards in a scrimmage. That's how an accurate a predictor of future success they are.

Aug 20, 2006
I understand, but tell me those stats dont raise your eyebrows... Name the last time you've seen one of our QBs with damn near 80% passing with 25 attempts.

/No wool as of yet, but if he can do it again Sat. then BAAAAA!

Mag51

Aug 16, 2007
No doubt he can sling it and is by far the most accurate QB we have had in a while. The knock on him is his size. This kid makes Magic Mike look big. If he was about 6 to 8 inches taller and about 30 lbs heavier he could seriously be an all conference caliber QB. It's hard t believe how small he really is until you get right up next to him.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
although he played for our rival to the northwest - Michael Spurlock.

Tyson Lee panning out will only help us, so I hope he does. But I'll continue to be skeptical until I see it in an actual game when the other team is trying to kill him.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
I remember bitching about Mike not even being able to complete 50% of his passes in scrimmages. We were always fed the "he got in a rhythm at the end of practice" line.

saltybulldog

Nov 15, 2005
someone was in the 70%, 250+ yds passing, multiple TD's area during the Spring game. I remember thinking...<span style="font-style: italic;">Wow, if he can do this against our great D I cant wait to see what he does against the rest of the SEC.

</span> I believe this ended up being the year everyone torched us for 30+ a game and the QB didnt do so good.<span style="font-style: italic;">
</span>

lawdawg02

Jan 23, 2007
i also remember hearing how kevin fant and milas randle (and i think mckinley scott) were tearing up the first team defense whilst on the scout team (when our defense was stellar).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login