It didn’t seem like it at the time, but…

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Kirk Cousin’s injury was massive. There’s alot of firepower on that offense, and Flores has that defense playing well.

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
Hobbs looked really good for a couple of games right after they acquired him, but man did it ever go south for him. That team could have been a contender but is just crippled without Cousins.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Certainly huge loss for me. So was Burrow.
I have Addison and Chase on my SPS fantasy team.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Kirk Cousin’s injury was massive. There’s alot of firepower on that offense, and Flores has that defense playing well.
I've never thought of Cousins as being much more than an average NFL QB, but the 49ers game against him earlier this season was one of the more irritating games I've had to endure all year. When SF blitzed him, he knew where his safety valves were at all times, and when they gave him even a small amount of time in the pocket, he shredded them all night long. They could not slow the Vikings' offense down no matter what they did, and it had been awhile since I'd seen anything like that. When my anger took me to google to see what he'd been doing the rest of the year, I was surprised to see that he had actually been torching defenses on a weekly basis.

Anyway, that was a really crappy way to end a pretty special season that he was having

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login